what do you pair with star violet?

Junkie

Cranberry and Woodwinked - in any placement really. Sometimes Goldenaire or Deckchair pigment, even Grape or Push The Edge.

I really like it with any bronze, gold or copper colours.

JM3535

I usually wear it with Pink Freeze on lid and Star Violet in crease and outer V. It's a beautiful color that I haven't used in awhile but I've hit the pan. I'll have to give it some love soon
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think I've gotten compliments on just about every look I've tried with this one. Agree with all those who recommend pairing it with various shades of pink- it looks wonderful.

I've also tried using it on the outer lid with a neutral like Vanilla on the inner lid and a bronze shade like Time & Space (LE- NeoSciFi) in the crease. Different, but it works.

it also looks great used with a light pink and black as a medium colour. Or Contrast instead of black.

Really, it's a tremendously versatile shade. Have fun, play around!

Fiberluver

Thanks to all who posted looks for Star Violet.

Even though I didn't ask the question I found this thread extremely helpful!

p3chiu

i like it with going bananas in the inner lid, lucky green on the middle of the lid and star violet on the outer V

StyleDemonXoXo

Star Violet-lid and lower lashline. Creme De Violet in the crease and Crystal as a highlight and in your innercorners. Line eyes with Black Tied.