What do you want for Christmas?

ebonyannette

I want a HAUL! I been jonesing or as yall would say lemming for ANYTHING it doesnt even have to be MAC at this point, There isnt a MAC here in Korea but there is a Make Up forever they dont carry too much of anything though : (

This is a look I did a few days ago, I finally found some time to post it
winkiss.gif
excuse the stray brow hair and shiny forehead, my hubby asked me today why I dont wear foundation anymore is that his way of saying I need it?!
nonono.gif
ha ha!

thursday031.jpg

thursday036.jpg

thursday040.jpg

thursday052.jpg

thursday055.jpg

hmm lets see if I can remember what I was wearing

Eyes:
UDPP
Darkest concealer in the Select Coverup Deep Dark Conceal Palette
on brow bone
Aquavert e/s inner corner
Sketch in the crease
Violet Trance e/s to blend out sketch
Wet N Wild Seafoam pencil liner on bottom lid
Maybelline Mascara
Jordana black eye pencil on brows

Lips:
VG VI l/g

TISH1124

I do like the eyes and brows...However I do think the look would be much better with foundation, so that your skin tone would look more even.

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I do like the eyes and brows...However I do think the look would be much better with foundation, so that your skin tone would look more even.

I think so too! Im just lazy ha ha, my husband goes "you always take the easy way out"
th_dunno.gif

jdepp_84

I love that shadow
smiles.gif
ANd I have that same exact hat! My bf bought it for me in Venice Beach, CA. But the back seems to big to really wear it.

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I love that shadow
smiles.gif
ANd I have that same exact hat! My bf bought it for me in Venice Beach, CA. But the back seems to big to really wear it.

ha ha thats funny, I think I got mine when I was in San Diego but I guess your supposed to wear it pushed back a little and pin it, thats what I do, its a lil off in these pics but out here in Korea everyone wears the saggy beanies and berets or whatever they are
th_dunno.gif
so I decided to give it a try, whatever works on bad hair days! ha ha