what do you when you have been cheated?

MoGiselle

I fell in love with makeup when i made a mistake and click on a video on youtube with this girl putting on a purple pigment on her lids. i was in love. I went to mac site and saw that pigment was way to expensive (or so i thought)
i thought i was getting a deal by going to ebay and getting "MAC" (side eye) pigments by 25. I really was not think in the first place. 3 for the price of 1??

anyway, the naive makeup beginners that i was, was excited. I used the pigments and they broke me lids out. I never broke out before like that. Many of my friends believe that im a makeup snob because i dont buy mac pigment from ebay. its the point that they were using a brand name that was not theirs and i dont know what was in there products! I now have over 25 mac pigments and i have not broken out once.

anyway everyone and a while i would go to ebay to find a LE products from years back. and I would see fake products like (yesterday I seen a mac minnie mouse blush LOL). and I reported them!

everytime i see fake products on ebay, i report them and you should too!

EUSHANNASIA

i report them when i see them too... but it seems impossible at times because there are SO MANY! it's mind-blowing!

BellaItalia1969

Hiya,
Fact is that with Xmas,so near these fake MAC just pop up like mushrooms after a rain!
You would have to have spent all day to report these...ebay UK,has at the mo lots of fake Lipgelee,Dazzleglass,and Mineralize Satin Foundation
oh.gif

I do report it but it's a losing battle!Some of the fakes are truly attrocious...the whole package just look so sick,that i wonder why buyers do not take 5 min,to research if the product even existed!below is a little list of current sellers on ebay UK of fake MAC!

passionformakeupaisha fake 12 eyeshadow palettes and lipgelee
elvis6482 lots and lots of fake Dazzleglass and Mineralize foundation
juicyju30
faz3112
summerban fake MAC foundation brush sold on wholesale basis

viva_tangerine endless supply of seconds MAC 187 brushes and 8pc brush sets
johawkins74 leopard print fake Mac mascara and other fake Mac

[h=1]belal_ali[/h] [h=1]rock76star[/h]