What e/s goes well with Bagatelle?

MAC Melly

I'm a bride to be... (22 more days! woohoo!!) Anyways... I love the way Bagatelle looks on my eyes... I'm trying to go with the bronzy, natural look... was wondering what would go well with Bagatelle? Maybe.... beaded? BTW, I'm a light skinned asian (Filipino) and have really light eyes..hazel almost. :)

Shawna

I love bagatelle and wear it with almost anything. I would try something like bagatelle on the eyelid and sable or antiqued in the crease/outer edge. Or if those are too dark for you, try it with woodwinked. It is slightly darker gold, but they look really nice together. Congrats on your wedding!

Shoe Crazy

First and foremost congrats on your wedding!! Now for your question, I too love Bagatelle and so far I have worn it with honey lust and I wore it with retro-speck. It looked great with both. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to use it with Stila's kitten and see how that looks.

user2

When I purchased it I checked it first if there's any similarity with Goldmine and once I applied them to my hand it created the most amazing combo I've ever seen!
Very simple...and soooo nich and sparkly!

Crazy Girly

I use Bagatells with Honey Lust,Mythology and Cranberry,that's a very natural look!With Humid and Swimming it creates a very frwsh look
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girly
I use Bagatells with Honey Lust,Mythology and Cranberry,that's a very natural look!

I didn't even think about trying it with Mythology and Cranberry, I'm going to have to give that a try. I used it with D'Bohemia on the crease and bagatelle on the lid and it looked pretty. Bagatelle is a lot like shroom for me it can go with just about anything.

jeanna

I hope I'm not too late! I'm Filipino too, and I love the way Bagatelle looks on me
smiles.gif

I just so happen to be wearing Bagatelle today! I applied it from the lash to crease, with Sable on the outer third and blended slightly into the crease. I only take Sable about halfway into the crease.

I used the 224 brush to apply Bagatelle and the 217 to apply Sable and used the 224 again to blend everything together. Then finished with Shroom as a highlight.

I find that using the 224 brush gives a really nice, soft look but you can still definitely see each colour. Plus, the texture/finish of Sable is gorgeous. It says that it's a Frost, but it must be a re-formulated Frost because it feels and looks like a Veluxe Pearl. I just recently bought it and now I wonder why I didn't buy this sooner!

Anyway, good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Miss_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Or if those are too dark for you, try it with woodwinked. It is slightly darker gold, but they look really nice together.

I just so happen to have a pic with Bagatelle, Woodwinked, coco pigment, and nylon!!!

this is my friend..i just wanted to keep in looking natural

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

and ohh Congrats on ur wedding
smiles.gif