What e/s with a bright yellow shirt?

Diskordia

ok, so there is this summerparty I'm going to on friday and I bought thisw really bright yellow shirt and I'm not sure what to use. I was thinking:

- pink bronze and some dark bronze liner
or
- overgrown with violet pigment as a liner
or
something completly different
smiles.gif

help me out ladys
smiles.gif

I'm a PPP btw with a little tan now, red hair and hazel eyes. oh and I'll wear dark green pants

Diskordia

it's a really bright lemon yellow, more on the cool side if that is possible
smiles.gif

blues don't like me, the only way I can wear my jewel blue e/s is as a liner

kare31

I'm thinking Tempting (sparkly golden brown) on the lid, Cork (matte warm brown) in the crease, and Forever Green Powerpoint or Humid (emerald) as a liner. Your outfit sounds pretty and have fun at the party
smiles.gif

scrapbookromance

neutral golden brown daytime smokey - if that makes any sense haha

purples would look awesome!! work the violet piggie but not too much because thats a really bright purple and you don't want to be all bright colors (unless thats what you're going for). try maybe a darker lavendar on your lid, violet piggie on the outer third or outer v, and maybe something darkish green in the crease like humid or swimming. dark brown liner, maybe smudge it a bit since its summer and summer is all about those lazy days! and try a peachy/coral lip color. hm kinda sounds out there now that I re-read this but I think it would look nice with your features and outfit!!