what eye/cheek w/ PINK Lips??

purplkaret

i got this FABULOUS new pink l/g from dior this weekend, plastic gloss #464 madly pink:

27557042.jpg

but it's so bright that when i wore it today w/ the nars rated R e/s duo and it seemed to clash w/ the rest of my face *_*

i'm NC43. any suggestions are greatly appreciated! thanks in advance

pumpkincraze

Maybe a taupe-y brownish natural looking eye (i'm thinking in the lines of Shroom and Coco pigment) with a light pink blush (like MAC Cute)

Katja

I would have to agree with the poster above. I would downplay your eyes, no bright shades, maybe just some neutrals. Then use a pink shade blush, slightly lighter application than the gloss.
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

^^Agree with above. Also, how about just a simple eye with a tiny bit of Shroom as a highlighter and (if you feel 'naked' without another color for depth) Wedge in the crease (ever so lightly). Eyes lined in a cat-eye swoop of black liquid eyeliner. Think retro with a pink pout twist. Give your lashes lots of mascara or a set of falsies. For cheeks, a TINY bit of Dollymix blush (tap brush to remove excess-- you want healthy color, not deep blush since your lips are going to be your focal point). Highlight lightly with Porcelain Pink or Lightscapade on cheekbones for 'glow'. HTH!

Hawkeye

You can do a black cats eye, a monochromatic pink face (Pale pink eyeshadow etc), OR if you want to do something with NARS Rated R or a bright color use it as an e/l
greengrin.gif