What eyeshadows for my odd eyes?

minnie_moo

Yes, my eyes are quite literally, odd. I have one brown eye & one blue! I've always stuck to fairly neutral e/s colours, but I want to start experimenting with something a bit bolder. What sort of shades should I go for?
th_dunno.gif

My eyes are quite small as well, although strangely enough, alot of people don't notice the colour- they are really surprised when they do eventually notice! I love MAC's range of e/s & pigments, but I don't know where to start..!

Thanks in advance!

Tahti

That's so cool! Lucky you ^_^ IMO I'd try bring them out more, cause different colouration is so pretty. My sister has brown eyes and blue and teal colours look great on her, and my friend has blue and silvers, purples, yellows and golds look great on her... you could rock all those colours!

LaVixxen

wow thats cool and unique. You can rock any colors LUCKY YOU
smiles.gif

I would go with soft pink,soft purples and medium purple just not so dark. Silver,greens,blues and golds. Basically any color but If you dont like people noticing that you have two different eye colors, I suggest light colors. But if i were you id embrace your unique eyes and try all colors!
winks.gif

mac4less

that is beautiful....you know the other day..i was thinking about an actress..can't remember her name...and she was talking about how her eyes are two different colors..and thats what so unique about it...and after reading your post..it was deja vu...
i would say..go bold...go wild girl..wear whatever you feel like..because no one has any right to tell you what you can and cannot wear...(sorry didn't mean to be so bossy..hehe)..experiment...and you'll be ok...you'll know what looks good on you..