What eyeshadows give that "icy" look?

heavenlydemonik

I love when people have eyeshadows that look like they're "icy" but I don't have anything that really gives me that look and I don't know what to try. Any suggestions?

Cherrymint

Off the top of my head MAC Phloof! e/s,Crystal Avalanche e/s, Solar White e/s*it's LE...so if you can find it...great!*
If you're looking for different colors I would suggest Frost or Veluxe Pearl finishes! Hope that helps.
heart.gif

retrofox

omg i loooooveeee dusting Vellum eyeshadow (Pro) on my cheek bones as a highlighter for winter! It has a blue purple duochrome and gives a beautiful icy look!!! love love lovesss!!!

Leven

If your not worried about being specific to MAC, Urban Decay has some very pale blues with alot of icy shimmer and glitter. UZI eyeshadow by Urban Decay is a very icy silver LOADED with chunky silver glitter.

purrtykitty

ITA with the suggestions above, and I would also add that skipping eyeliner and just going with a couple of coats of defining and lengthening mascara would really add to the "icy" look. Usually when I see or think of an "icy" look liner is rarely, if ever used...unless it's white liner on the waterline. Emphasis tends to be on the cool, frosty shadow and long, soft eyelashes.

MizzVivaGlam

Maybelline's Cool Effect line is really icy. Snowy Bunny and Peach Daquiri are my faves. For MAC I would say any pastel frost shadow looks icey. Pink Freeze, White Frost...

Shadowy Lady

I love Lark About for the icy effect...though that one is LE. I would say any silvery white e/s on your eyes will have that effect. Also try a pale silvery pink on your cheeks as highlight, maybe something like Micro-Pink loose bp (Pro)