What From Mac Changed My Life?!

melliquor

I wouldn't say one particular product from Mac but the whole idea of Mac. I love Mac. It has really inspired me with my makeup. I would never have used any other colours but brown and green before Mac.

GreekChick

The #266: I can literally change the shape of my eyes in every way possible, whether I'm doing it through the shape of my eyebrows, or the way I line my lower lid.
Studio Fix (Compact or Fluid): Back when I was a teen with some serious hormonal acne, this saved my life by a) not giving me anymore breakouts (due to the absence of oily ingeredients) b) by being the perfect colormatch for me, giving me incredible coverage, all the while looking natural.
Fibre Rich Lash Mascara: "Are those lashes fake?" Every single time.
The paints: Oily eyelids + powder eyeshadow= cream eyeshadow. It looks disgusting, muddy, and overall, messy. But...when a paint is under there, I can run 5 km and the eyes looks perfect. Don't you just love that?

MAKExMExUP

eyeshadows (esp. the darker ones that DS shadows can never hold a candle to)

Love the lipsticks but I wish they had more staying power

ShexyKristin

I can't pick lol everything has! The eye shadows for being HAWT, the awesome brushes, I love everything! MAC is a main reason why I'm obsessed with makeup.

gazza

pigments & eyeshadows, because of the almost infinite colour range, that allows me to have a different makeup every day!

twinkley

I think it must be my 224 blending brush. It is just amazing.

I don't know what I would do if I lost it...It is my baby.
smiles.gif

PRiNCiPESSAx4

lipglass! i could never get such a nice sparkle and such before they came into my life..sadly they like to steal my money before i even get it, but its ok i still gladly hand it over!

Deirdre

Eyeshadow brushes, especially the 242. I'd always used those sponges that came with my L'Oreal palettes
rofl.gif
. But, like everyone said, MAC in general. After one year, I can say I've gone from laughable to quite passable in my application.

Also, my collection has gone from a little 3 drawer countertop storage to an entire shelf of my linen closet and one drawer packed full in my bathroom. It's a little embarrassing, but my secret pleasure, too.

MACa6325xi

129 Brush -First MAC brush I bought years ago and I won't ever forget the MA telling me it was $30. I said, "Yes I know and I want it."

My first short handle MAC brush set which included the 129SE & 266SE. These brushes are outstanding and the black brush roll included was and still is great.

StudioFix Foundation - I may wear others, but I still come back to this.
Chestnut Lipliner- My first MAC lipliner and still my favorite.
Original Clear Lipglass- I just won't say anything.
Blot Powder
Pro Palette/X 15 Eyeshadow
Pro Palette/6 Blush
Paints/Paint Pots

User49

Fix + (so versatile, i use it to freshen skin and also to make any loose powders into bright eye liners - great used with pigments or even other brands like barry m dazzle dusts and benefit show offs!)
Myth Lipstick so sexy with smokey eyes!
MSF Global Glow the best bronzer i have ever come across - always getting compliments on it!
Pigments bright and much better than other brands e/s's

coachkitten

I have to say that pigments are what hooked me and the eye shadows keep me coming back for more!
smiles.gif
I love MAC!