What happened to Boy Beauty/Pretty Boy?

canadiangirl_1117

I'm thinking it sold out
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

it was released a month or so ago at the los angeles pro store. it was a nice concept, i guess, but entirely unimpressive, seeing as how all the items were permanent items. from what the MA told me, it wasn't selling super fast. although, i have the colors from the quad, and do use them all the time.

x___untouchable

I just wonder why they took all of it off the website. Does that mean once the items in-stores are gone they won't be restocked or what?

I'm a guy and I was really, really happy about such a well established brand releasing a line targeted at guys. I too wasn't all that impressed with the actual items in the line but just the fact that they had a men's line was really nice, there are a lot of men's makeup brands but they aren't very well known like MAC so I felt like that would make men's makeup more acceptable you know having so many people see the Boy Beauty line.

lara

It was more of a trial to see if there was a market for pre-made male-orientated cosmetics rather than the launch of a permanant product line. It's since cycled off the various websites like any other colour story, and the stores will keep it out/have it available on an asking basis until the quad sells out.
smiles.gif