What Happened to Emote Blush?

lemonade813

Emote was part of the Smoke Signals collection. So, unfortunately, its gone since it was LE.
ssad.gif

Very sad because emote is awesome! But...I have seen and heard of it popping up at CCOs!!
yahoo.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade813
Emote was part of the Smoke Signals collection. So, unfortunately, its gone since it was LE.
ssad.gif

Very sad because emote is awesome! But...I have seen and heard of it popping up at CCOs!!
yahoo.gif

yes i did see it at my cco

jdmac

I saw it at a CCO in Napa, CA too. I remember someone saying that Emote was very similar to Wedge e/s. Maybe that will work for you? I have Emote, Strada, and have tried Harmony. I think Strada is more taupey/pink than Emote, and I thought Harmony was much darker than Emote and redder to, for me at least.

I hope you find yourself another Emote or a dupe!

Lvx

*understands*

I don't know how I'm going to live without this color. When I have the funds available I have been stocking up on ebay. I have a total of 4 now- but 4 to last me my whole life!!

Emote..
ssad.gif

Lvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
both my CCO's have it for super cheap!

I'm jealous! I wonder if any CCO's in NY have any? It's a pretty far drive only to be disappointed- expecially with gas prices now :/

Monakhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvx
I'm jealous! I wonder if any CCO's in NY have any? It's a pretty far drive only to be disappointed- expecially with gas prices now :/

Both of my CCOs have it too (Vacaville and Napa, CA)-I can do a CP for you if you want, but you have to get back to me before Thursday because that's when I'm going.

hunnybun

check out the sculpt and shape powders. i think there's one that's pretty similar to emote -- i think...

MACLovin

If you are using it for blush, I dunno.. there has to be a similar dupe available. If you use it to contour, you can try Wedge e/s and it is pretty similar.

animacani

Wedge eyeshadow and emote blush is the EXACT same colours! Check out makeupgeektv's youtube video on how to sculpt and shape she talks about emote and wedge!
smiles.gif

veralicious

thanks for the suggestion! i've been wanting emote due to the hype but i don't even know if i'll like it since i don't contour
lol.gif

MorianNoxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Wedge eyeshadow and emote blush is the EXACT same colours! Check out makeupgeektv's youtube video on how to sculpt and shape she talks about emote and wedge!
smiles.gif

I had no idea.
Tnx so much, this info could really come in handy.
th_DANCE.gif