What helps oily skin?

MAKExMExUP

I have oily skin as well so I thought that there was NO WAY I'd ever have use for MOISTURIZER! But thanks to skincare tips onlne, I learned that oiliness can be a cause of over-drying. I now use Oil Of Olay moisturizer (with SPF 15) along with a thin layer of Milk of Magnesia under my make-up.

farra712

I finally found something that is saving my oily life! I live on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi where the humidity makes it feel like you just walked into a steam room when you go outside and my skin is already oily enough on its own. I used to get oily only about 20-30 minutes after putting on my makeup, and I could pretty much forget having any makeup on at all by the time I got home from work (other than the mascara all under my greasy eyes!) I work as an esthetician at a spa here, and we just started using the Eminence organic skincare line. It is a freaking MIRACLE! I usually like a gel moisturizer, but they didn't send us any, and I couldn't wait so I bought their Rosehip Whip moisturizer and have been using it for about a week. It has made an incredible difference! I have some acne around my jawline that has almost disappeared, which is awesome in itself, but I put my makeup on at 10am, and at 8:50 it is still perfectly in place and I only have the tiniest hint of shine in my tzone and none anywhere else. I have not blotted or touched up my makeup at all! Sorry this is so long, but I am just so amazed after trying everything else: Milk of Mag., biore, mario badescu, origins, mac, b&bw, not to mention several professional lines. It is a little on the pricey side (but still comparable to department store lines) , but you have to use so little and the quality is so wonderful, it is definitely worth every penny.