what in the..

MACisME

heck has gotten into me.. i got so bored. im sorry. i hope no one takes this seriously i would never go out like this unless someone paid me large amounts of money to do so. p.s. my makeup.com order came in today! YAY! everything was TOO pretty.. im pretty sure i ordered a reg size 129 but they shipped 129sh... BOO!.. the shadows look uneven but they arent in RL.. i think hahah the sun was too bright i cudnt open my asian eyes muahah

my skin is hella nasty cause i used a dried up cream and my skin just attacked itself with nasty zits all over the place.
weeping.gif

this is what i used from what i can remember
expensive pink
some grey e/s i forgot
carbon es
dark soul pig
stars n rockets
white frost
cranberry on cheeks
dollymix
pink treat
snob
mega lipgelee
espresso
SFF

dsc03599ww3.jpg

dsc03596nq3.jpg

dsc03588na5.jpg

dsc03550ve6.jpg

dsc03575kr1.jpg

dsc03552np3.jpg

dsc03607jz4.jpg

MACATTAK

I'm not sure why you wouldn't wear this out?? I think the makeup looks fantastic! The lashes are crazy, but the rest looks great!!
smiles.gif

MACisME

i think i might put the second pic in a portfolio but i might photoshop out the acne =P. haha thanks ladies u guys are awesome! the colors were much more see-ee IRL. so thats why i would wear it out.

aeryss

looks really coooooool! and without those heavy lashes, you can wear it outside i think *g* for me it would be fun to do it with them on ..
winks.gif