What is Ashanti wearing?

l1onqueen

She looks really great here! I love the blush/bronzer. Great skin and cute lashes...I could go on and on...any suggestions?

L1LMAMAJ

something very natural like maybe the stila shade 2 bronzer. something on the brown side, not orange/red/pink/coral.

ForgetRegret

Only suggestions I could make would be cheeky bronze or gold deposit MSF for the cheeks, and possibly satin taupe and vanilla pg for the eyes...I can't really make out a crease...possibly something like chai l/g for the lips? ...sorry I can't help more, but I HTH a little bit!

carandru

Yea, I'm no help. But, Ashanti's makeup has really be on point for the past couple of yrs now. She has really grown into her own makeup wise (or got a really great MUA).

elektra513

I don't have any suggestions, but I just wanted to say that I love that pic of her. Ever since I saw a pic of her sans makeup, I just smile when I see her with her face on. Homegirl has dark circles for real, lol! I wonder who her MUA is, b/c I need help with that, big time. And I love the "girl next door but glam" look as well.