What is each brush's purpose?

hundove

I bought a brush set off of ebay and it's "supposed" to be professional.
As a novice, I really do not know what each brush does and is used for, and it has alot of eyeshadow brushes, so any help is greatly appreciated!Thx!
Also, do some of thesebrushesresemble MAC brushes? Which brushes resemble which # in MAC?
thx for any help.

ExquisiteImages

eBay links are not permitted. Please review the FAQ
smiles.gif

aziajs

It's hard to tell from the picture but I'll take a stab at it (from left to right):

1 - Lip Brush
2 - Fan Brush = MAC 207 used for applying bronzers, powders, blushes, etc.
3 - Spongetip Applicator = MAC 202 used for packing on eyeshadow
4 - Lash Groomer = MAC 204 used for defining eyelashes
5 - Brow Groomer = MAC 206 used to shape and define brows
6 - Eye Liner = MAC 209 used for applying a very fine line
7 - Eye Liner = MAC 211 used for applying a fine line
8 - Crease Brush = MAC 219 used for applying color in the crease as well as softening lashline
9 - Concealer or lip brushes
10 - Concealer or lip brushes
11 - Small Eyeshadow Shader = MAC 228 used to apply small amounts of powder or cream products for precise and intense application
12 - Eyeshadow Brush = MAC 213 used to apply a wash of eyeshadow
13 - Eyeshadow Shader = MAC 242 used to apply powder or cream products for precise and intense application
14 - Eyeshadow Shader = MAC 249 used to apply or blend color
15 - Eyeshadow Shader = MAC 239 used to pack on color, apply wash of color and blend
16 - Eyeshadow/Crease Brush = Bare Escentuals Heavenly Eye Brush used to stipple on eyeshadow to lid or crease
17 - Agled Shader Brush = MAC 275 used to apply wash of color or blend eyeshadows
18 - Blush Brush = MAC 116
19 - Angled Contour Brush = MAC 168 used to apply brush to apples or hollows of cheeks
20 - Powder Brush = MAC 129 used to apply powder foundation or loose powder to face

hundove

How sweet and thoughtful of you, Aziajs!!!
That must of took alot of time! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!:thumbsup: