What is everyone going to be for Halloween?

Ms.Lulu

Is everybody dressing up this year? If so, what do you plan to be??

I still haven't decided! I really want to be something where I can do my makeup different and fun!

Oh by the way, I am fairly new to specktra so I just wanted to introduce myself! I love makeup so I thought this would be a great place for me!

SUMM3RxBABii

Welcome!

As for Halloween, I really don't know. I went to the costume store the other day and I saw a lot of good ones. I just don't want a skimpy costume. I saw this Robin Hood costume that looked perfect! The moment I saw it, I already knew the makeup look I wanted to go for!

Ms.Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
Welcome!

As for Halloween, I really don't know. I went to the costume store the other day and I saw a lot of good ones. I just don't want a skimpy costume. I saw this Robin Hood costume that looked perfect! The moment I saw it, I already knew the makeup look I wanted to go for!

Robin Hood sounds really cute! I also don't want a super skimpy costume either....I was thinking Pocahontas but I'm not sure. I have her skintone and the long black hair so that might work, but I won't be able to do the fun/crazy makeup!

Meisje

I have a neat idea but I want to flesh it out more before I talk about it
greengrin.gif

DILLIGAF

I'm still on the fence as to what I want to do. As soon as figure out whos going to FantasyFest with me I will lock down a look.

LoveMakeup4Real

I'm going to be a baby, kind of cheesy lol. I'm wearing all pink, have a big blow up bottle, pacifier, bib, and a diaper cloth (which I won't be wearing, too embarrassing), I'll have my hair in pigtails. Thought I'd try something new this year ha. I was a cat last year :p

Welcome to the site!

PeachTwist

My plan for right now is Regan from The Exorcist. That could change, depending on if I have to work the day I plan on going out. I may not have the time to do it so may just go as a dead person, the makeup would be similar but not really have the time to add the scars to my face. We'll see.

Costume wise though, if I do that.. I'm just gonna get a mens dress shirt with some leggings. Slash the shirt a little bit on the arms and add some blood there, etc.

JennsJewelz

I'm going as Rainbow Brite! It's funny, because my kids at school are asking me what I'm going to be for Hallowe'en, and no one knows who she is!
ssad.gif
Does anyone remember her from back in the day? I'm basically in a blue dress with a rainbow belt, sleeves and leggings, and I'll be doing a rainbow manicure and some fun sparkly rainbow makeup!!!
heart2.gif

hilaryrose

I did a polyvore of my costume the other day!

Any makeup suggestions?

Also Ms.Lulu - I think Pocahontas is a really cute idea!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm going as Tura Satana from the movie Faster Pussycat Kill Kill... This occurred to me because I'm a fairly curvy girl with black hair... the costume's not that difficult once you have those things down. I do need some cheap extensions, though...

http://www.google.ca/images?q=tura+satana&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=jszITPCUPIXGlQfDiqH3Ag&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA&biw=1881&bih=818

katred

Specktra Bestie
As it turns out, it looks like I'm going to have a few opportunities to dress up, so I'm doing something different for each of them.

Today at work I'm dressed as a boy (Boyfriend's clothes and a 5 o'clock shadow made of Clove blush and Showstopper e/s)
Tonight I'm going to a bar dressed as Tura Satana (see above)
Tomorrow night going to a party dressed as a zombie fairy

Have I mentioned how much I love Halloween?