What is good from Revlon?

stormm

the eyeshadows are nothing special but the lip products and the colorstay/ cs whipped foundations are fantastic

sammanila

I have been volunteering to do makeup for my friends and I have been impressed with Revlon's colorstay foundation. One of my friends had me do makeup for her school's fashion show and it looked great with photography. I am also in love with the lip butters. I haven't tried much from the Revlon line but from reading this thread, it sounds very promising.

JaMK

I agree that the eyshadows are nothing special. I bought a small revlon colorstay palette and really dislike it.

glammy girl

I agree that the eyshadows are nothing special.  I bought a small revlon colorstay palette and really dislike it.
I agree, not a fan of their eyeshadows, I have a Custom Eyes quad and I don't even use it. Their lipsticks on the other hand I'm obsessed with. Really wanna get the whipped foundation too, read so many rave reviews!

BriarRose

My favorite product is hands down the lip butters.

However, I really like some of their lipsticks and glosses as well. They're especially good to pick up whenever CVS has their beauty clearance sale a few times a year. Can't beat trying a new color in a good quality formula for around $2.00!

On the other hand, like some of you, I don't find the eyeshadows to be all that worth checking out.

xfarrax

i wore the red velvet lip butter the other day and it was love at first application...would recommend defo xx

Copperhead

I don't buy much Revlon but I do like their lipsticks/lipglosses and their Colorstay foundations, both liquid and Whipped.

Peakvolume

From what I've tried, I can definitely recommend their lipsticks and polishes, for sure. Their Super Lustrous line is pretty good quality for the price, as someone already mentioned. They aren't too heavily scented and have an impressive range with different finishes, I also really like their Lip Butters, but those are sheerer and a bit more limited in color and finish range, so depending on what you're looking for, LBs or the Super Lustrous line may be better for your needs. I also really love the polishes and top coat, although the top coat does have a longish drying time. :/ I'm not much of a gloss girl, but the one I tried from them, Pink Pop, had a nice texture and went on really lovely, even though it was sheer (as most glosses are-Pink Pop still packed some pigment, it wasn't clear by any means).

I don't have any experience with their other products, but lots of people love their Colorstay foundation. I'd be interested in trying their cream blushes as well.

JenJay

From what I've tried, I can definitely recommend their lipsticks and polishes, for sure. Their Super Lustrous line is pretty good quality for the price, as someone already mentioned. They aren't too heavily scented and have an impressive range with different finishes, I also really like their Lip Butters, but those are sheerer and a bit more limited in color and finish range, so depending on what you're looking for, LBs or the Super Lustrous line may be better for your needs. I also really love the polishes and top coat, although the top coat does have a longish drying time. :/ I'm not much of a gloss girl, but the one I tried from them, Pink Pop, had a nice texture and went on really lovely, even though it was sheer (as most glosses are-Pink Pop still packed some pigment, it wasn't clear by any means).

I don't have any experience with their other products, but lots of people love their Colorstay foundation. I'd be interested in trying their cream blushes as well.
The polishes!