What is Meagan using on her face???

Entice

^^Yeah me too, so glad I figured it out
th_DANCE.gif

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entice

clubdream2dangerandmeag.jpg

Who the hell is that girl on the left??? She looks mad random. Are those real tattoos on her face & neck or is that face paint?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Who the hell is that girl on the left??? She looks mad random. Are those real tattoos on her face & neck or is that face paint?

That is "Danger" from the tv show "For the love of Ray J"... a.k.a. the fruitloop that everyone has been referring to in this thread. Those tats are supposed to be real...so yea.... very "Mike Tyson"ish aka "Crazy Mofo"-ish IMO.

alka1

Quote:
Okay ladies..I just got word that it may very well be the MAC strobe liquid that she has on... I'm definitely going to pick up a bottle this weekend as well. Here's a swatch a friend made for me.
2a8p8pv.jpg

2r5ueyt.jpg

I
bigheart.gif
Strobe Liquid!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908

It's Danger.... she smashed the homie. (lol)

I actually thought she was really pretty on the show, but she looks a hot mess in these photos.... especially next to Meagan. :/

Iffath

Quote:
her face is gloooooowing, look at her cheekbones, bridge of her nose and inner eye corners...I have a feeling it's Nars Albatross. What do you think?

megan_ford_danger_club_pictures.jpg

clubdream2dangerandmeag.jpg

Oh good Lord, they are ALL SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me a teeny tiny bit envious!

carandru

No seriously, why does Danger look like such a hot ass mess in these photos? I mean aside from the crazy tat upside her face and neck. Like where did you think you were going girl? The shirt the hair....alll of it: WHY?!?!

She definitely looked much better than this on the show, but maybe that was all the "professional" help they had.

And I have always been tempted to try the Mac strobe cream, but I amd sure I can get the effect w/ my lustre drops or my stila illuminating liquid.

couturesista

Danger is a pretty girl but those pigtails are killing me! Ok, im not saying anything about her anymore in this thread, this thread is all about Meagan, not the homie smasher! lol @ chocolategoddes

urbanD0LL

i dont really really like the strobe cream / liquid =( i tried it and it kinda made me look ashy or something along those lines . although ,the lustre drops were looking pretty nice . maybe too shimmery / bronzey like and Meagan doesn't really have that going on with her type of glow .

urbanD0LL

i'll be looking at the clinique illuminator and the calvin klein as well , they seem to have nice reviews .