What is the last beauty product you recommended to a close friend or family member?

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
That is too funny because I got my mom into MAC lipsticks by getting her an All's Fair lipstick. She has now purchased Sweet Thing lipstick as well. This is a woman who wears only drug store stuff. I am so proud!
smiles.gif

I really need to get this when I am at the Vegas Pro Store.

Your mum's like the reverse of mine, she used to only wear Chanel lipstick until I found her an even better Body Shop dupe, then they stopped making it. I'm trying to find her a MAC dupe for the Chanel one but I haven't come across the same kinda colour.

spectrolite

L'Occitane Imortelle Very Precious Cream for a friend who is searching for a night cream and For Audrey nail polish to a customer who LOVED it on me
smiles.gif

lipglass_junkie

Tendertones!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for spending so much lipbalm, but its seriously the only thing that gets my lips into shape.

I've been getting my roommate into stila too. I got a BUNCH of stuff really cheap at the beautycrunch stila sale, and I gave her a couple of things that didn't work for me. They work great for her, and she made sure I tell her the next time they have a sale!

LMD84

i did one of my friends make up a few weeks ago and told her to get udpp! people must realise how important it is to have a primer!! creased lids are not a good look! i also reccomended the same friend china glaze polishes. we then went to sallys and she bought a couple.
smiles.gif

User38

Kevin Aucoin Sculpting powder for someone who wanted a great sculpted look after I did if for her -- when she found out the price she called me to ask if I was getting a commision on the products I recommended!!
ssad.gif
(

gildedangel

It is so great to see that so many of you recommend products that you like to those that you care about! Thank you all so much for answering, it is so interesting to hear from you all. If you are new to the thread though, please feel free to post your own response, I love reading these!!!
smiles.gif

pink_lily82

Philosophy Kiss Me exfoliating lip scrub to my friend. She hated the look of lipstick on her dry lips and I told her that this helped fix that.

kaliraksha

Also, Russian Red for my friend... she looks fantastic, if not the best in red lipstick. After she came home that day she called me and was like "this isn't like a limited edition color is it?"