What is your can't-live-without MAC product(s)?

ShareeA

What finish is cream in your coffee? Never heard of that one
It's actually Creme in Your Coffee. I spelled it wrong. I think it's a cremesheen. I never hear anyone speak of it but it's perfect for all skin tones, including dark skintones. I've tried Hug Me, Jubilee, Fresh Brew, etc. and nothing compares. I don't even have to wear a lip liner with it.

ShareeA

I like it! Adding to my never ending makeup list. Its very brown girl friendly too
Definitely. Try it on next time you go to MAC. I go to MAC and try on lippies and wear them all day. I get to test the color and wear. If I get enough compliments I buy lol.

toyc88

Definitely. Try it on next time you go to MAC. I go to MAC and try on lippies and wear them all day. I get to test the color and wear. If I get enough compliments I buy lol.
lol i rarely go to my counter because im a impulse buyer. I just look online for a few weeks b4 i purchase. I have 80+ lipsticks so i have very little self control

ShareeA

lol i rarely go to my counter because im a impulse buyer. I just look online for a few weeks b4 i purchase. I have 80+ lipsticks so i have very little self control
WOW! I had to stop myself when my sister said she would take my lipstick and I wouldn't notice. She was right. That's when I knew I had a problem lol. But now I have a makeup bag that is just for lipsticks and if it gets full I make myself stop buying. I think I have around 30 now.

Vandekamp

It's actually Creme in Your Coffee. I spelled it wrong. I think it's a cremesheen. I never hear anyone speak of it but it's perfect for all skin tones, including dark skintones. I've tried Hug Me, Jubilee, Fresh Brew, etc. and nothing compares. I don't even have to wear a lip liner with it.
It looks nice on you.

gina12345

I think it looks very pretty on you. Cream in Your Coffee is like a MLBB pinky nude for me, its one of my favorites too

mango13

Eyeshadows
-Bronze
-Expensive Pink
-Cranberry
-Amber Lights
-Antiqued
-Coppering
-Woodwinked
-All That Glitters

Paint Pots
-Indianwood
-Constructivist

...and of course Fix+

Chris08

I can't live without:
- satin taupe e/s
- melba blush
- soft ochre paint pot
- mineralize skinfinish natural powder
- pure zen lipstick
- 217 brush
- fix+

monibackincali

Blush: Easy manner Peach twist Modern mandarin Shadows: Rice paper Blanc Kid Soft brown Wedge Texture Handwritten All that glitters Mascara: Zoom lash!!!! Lips: Kinda sexy Heaux Moxie Good kisser Ablaze Apparently I only like mattes

nadiaiman

Mineralize skinfinish: medium plus- soft and gentle
Fix +
blush: Gingerly
Paint pot: Contrutivist
Lip pencil: Whirl
lips: mehr velvet teddy faux