What is your favorite makeup brand that you love, but you feel no one ever has heard of or ever raved about?

flowerflower

What is your favorite makeup brand that you love, but you feel no one ever has heard of or ever raved about?

For me this would be prestige cosmetics. they have super cheap products but I never hear anyone mention this brand on online forums. Prestige cosmetics is a drugstore brand and they have big eye shadow singles, cool liquid eye liner shades (purple, green, gold) and lots of lipstick colors. Any brand you like that you feel others haven't heard about or rarely gets talked about online? NickaK is anther brand I find at the 99 cent store but they have like 50 different shades of lipstick so it is fun to experiment with.

pandorablack

I never hear anything about them, but I have to say I'm really impressed with the products I've tried from Napoleon Perdis.

shellygrrl

Staff member
For me this would be prestige cosmetics. they have super cheap products but I never hear anyone mention this brand on online forums. Prestige cosmetics is a drugstore brand and they have big eye shadow singles, cool liquid eye liner shades (purple, green, gold) and lots of lipstick colors.
I love their Total Intensity eyeliner pencils, along with the mascara. And their waterproof lipliner pencils are pretty good as well. (Just wish the range of colours was wider!)

Dominique33

Maybe Frontcover. It's cheap and good on the whole. Or Réverve Naturelle, their palettes are not pricey at all and very good ( comparable to middle end ones, 15 € )

Here are 3 of them.