What is your favorite makeup brush?

Sunnylee

I just started buying makeup brushes and its opened a whole new world to me. My favorite brushes are my SKiNN Kabuki buffering brush & my double ended eye shade and blend brush.
What are the makeup brushes you can't live without?

coachkitten

I can't live without:

Smashbox bent eye liner brush (makes lining SUPER simple!)
MAC 165 (for highlighting)
Chanel foundation brush
MAC 182 for powder and for buffing blush
MAC 224 brush for blending eye shadow

ClaireAvril

a club monaco brush which i use to apply powder foundation..
the 263 cos it gives me eyebrows... and the 224.

SakurasamaLover

272... I love this one... so sad they d/c it, can do almost anything blend press in...

I like the new mini e/s brush Eco Tool just came up with, you can put them in palettes and stuff that comes with crappy applicators.

Ziya

These are my fav's and I think they're great coz MAC brushes are so expensive and these are multitasking lifesavers!!
greengrin.gif
HTH
263 amazing liner and eyebrow
181 baby kabuki for powder and blush
217 perfect application and blending of e/s, conturing nose, applying and diffusing paintpots, blending out concealer (especially under eyes)

Sass

Sonia Kashuk fluffy and medium eyeshadow brushes (I reach for those over my MAC 239 most of the time)
MAC 226 (for matte e/s in crease)
MAC 188 (for applying my SFF)

RoxyJ

Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow blending brush, mac 187, 116 and E.L.F. studio precision brush, studio eyeliner brush and regular eyeshadow brush.

gigiopolis

MAC 217 and 187
EcoTools powder brush, incredibly soft and a perfect shape/size for powder and bronzer
Quo angled liner brush
Short-bristled flat smudger brush (similar to MAC 214) that I got in a Costco brush set. Perfect for shadow on the lower lashline, and cheap.

Those are the brushes I use daily and love to death <3 But I guess if I had to choose an absolute favourite, it would be the 217. I am still constantly in awe of how well it blends my eyeshadow, and literally takes all the guesswork out of eye makeup.

LMD84

i love my mac brushes - the 139, 165 and 224 espcially
smiles.gif

but in the uk boots do some own brand brushes which come in little sets of 5 and beacuse they're short handeled they are good for travelling and do the job just fine
smiles.gif

meemsoes

Elf eyeshadow brush
Ecotools - angled eyeliner and blush brush

for the price and quality i dont think i can justify buying a HE brand
smiles.gif