What is your favorite product you hit pan on?

spectrolite

Just hit pan on Trace Gold Blush the other day. I was in complete shock and kind of excited too >_< It's my first time ever hitting pan on a blush but I use it as a highlighter.

jungleland

I finished my Style Snob... I have a back-up, thank God!
( MAC please repromote it soon, thanks!).
I finished also some lipgloss like She loves candy and Lust.

foxyqt

I went through several Blacktracks, and I hit the pan on Select Sheer Pressed Powder.. I use both of these every day =)

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
holy crap i go thru one every 2 months

wow! I've been using mine since feb 2008 - I still haven't hit the pan on it!

Humid eyeshadow, I used to wear it almost every day. Greens were like my go-to-look but when I hit pan I stopped using it because I didn't want to run out lol silly because it's permanent. AND I hit pan on Nylon MONTHS ago, and it's still not gone. It's kind of annoying me actually, I want to b2m that baby! It just has this one TINY little piece hanging onto the side of the pan.

bubbleheart

Shush Tendertone - one of the only lipglosses I've ever actually finished. I have 3 more backups.
Equality Lipstick - its not entirely finished but is pretty darn close - my most perfect nude. I have 2 more backups.

Im really slow to use up products....I guess because I never really use any one thing every single day.

minnie_moo

Shroom is the only e/s I've ever had to re-purchase, I've also hit pan on Omega so I'll probably grab another soon
smiles.gif
My second Blot Powder has also just run out!

poirot0153

I love when I hit pan on favorites. I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of it.

Vex - the only eyeshadow I have completely used up and repurchased
Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 in NC42 and NC40 - have repurchased (LOVE!)
Cha Cha lipglass - nearly finished the tube; less than 1/3 left
Shroom eyeshadow
High Tea lipstick - used up one tube already & repurchased
Rubia lipstick - getting pretty low and I don't have a back-up :-(
Cavalier lipglass - finished completely; no backup for that one either
Sunny Boy lipglass - nearly finished with the tube

Mercurial

Patina eyeshadow - my second one, I
eyelove.gif
this!

Nymphette lipglass

Syrup lipstick

I always feel a sense of achievement when I hit pan/come to the end of a lipglass tube!

xsuzyqx

Plink! l/s

I've gone through several now, and when it went on the goodbye list on the MAC website I stocked up like it was the apocalypse! It's my "my lips but better" shade and it's perfect for regular day-to-day wear.
smiles.gif