What is your Holy Grail Mac blush?

macismymistress

I'm a NC 45 / 50 and I love Format. It gives me color when my olive undertones are too prominent and I can use it to transition between bronzer and blush. It's the one blush I've ever hit pan on or repurchased from MAC over and over. I think I'll use it tomorrow

leonah

my HG is harmony for life! second is cubic but I also love all my other MAC blushes
eyelove.gif

AnitaK

I absolutely love MAC blushes. My holy grail blushes though will have to be Margin and Sweet Sentiment (LE). They are the blushes I reach for daily for work.

CCKK

Glad to have found this thread. I just got into Mac blushes and need advice. I am olive toned with NC 35 and just bought Blunt, Melba, and Burnt Pepper. In the next couple days I am going to complete the blush palette but am lost on what three I need to choose. I asked a MAC associate today and she showed me all the popular ones but I want blushes that are best for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

AnitaK

Glad to have found this thread. I just got into Mac blushes and need advice. I am olive toned with NC 35 and just bought Blunt, Melba, and Burnt Pepper. In the next couple days I am going to complete the blush palette but am lost on what three I need to choose. I asked a MAC associate today and she showed me all the popular ones but I want blushes that are best for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

It depends on whether you prefer a matte or shimmery blushes. You definitely need to check out Margin and Sunbasque. They are stunning. And you should probably consider getting at least one pinky colour blush.If you are leaning towards mattes, you can check out: Peaches, Desert Rose, Blushbaby, Pinch Me, Breath of Plum, Cantaloupe and Fleur Power. If you want to get a couple shimmery ones, Dollymix, Plum Foolery, and Style. Eventually, you can also check out Dainty and Warm Soul from the mineralized range. Those don't come in the refill pans but will also be beautiful on your skintone and the formula is easy to work with. Hope this helps....

Jayjayy

Raizin for deeper skin! It can work on anybody, really. It's so effortless and goes with everything.