What is your next purchase?

Katja

So gals, what is on your 'to-get' list?? Or what perfumes are you interested in smelling?

For me, I would like to pick up Armani Mania, Philosophy Falling in Love, and possibly Lolita Lempicka.

I would love to try Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb. I smelled it coming out of Nordstrom, and it smelled heavenly on paper.
eyelove.gif

beyondhope1024

I'm planning to get a bottle of Armani Code (love this stuff) sometime this week, and I also want to get a bottle of Lancome Hypnose.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondhope1024
I'm planning to get a bottle of Armani Code (love this stuff) sometime this week, and I also want to get a bottle of Lancome Hypnose.

Armani Code is different. I tried it on, and it smelled great at first, but then dried a little weird floral for me. It just didn't sit well w/ my chemistry. Enjoy it!
smiles.gif

Macnarsandlove

I want the stella mccartney stella in two fragrance. It's a little pricey but the solid amber fragrance is perfect for travel and mixes will with the peony perfume.

SELFstyled

I need a refil of D&G Light Blue but I also want to pick up Fresh 'Sugar'. Maybe I'll just get both... lol

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Marc Jacobs "Ivy"

meeeeeee toooo!! The original Marc Jacobs is a staple of mine, he always comes out with the best scents!

I also really want Escada's Sunset Heat (I love Escada's scents, they're so fresh and fun!) I just got the 2005 scent Rockin' Rio on E-bay though for only $22 so I can't really justify yet another fruity fragrance haha. Not yet anyway....
winks.gif

user79

I want another perfume. I used to have like 5 on the go but then I stopped doing that because perfume actually loses scent over time, so I just have Chanel Chance now. I'd like another one so I can switch it up a bit though.

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Marc Jacobs "Ivy"

That is like 10 yrs old? how is it? what is it like???

Also I read a lot of people liking Escada rockin rio- how is this one? I am contemplating on getting one since I feel like this one is for more of young teens.
hmm.gif

prinzessin784

Ivy was LE. It's very warm and woodsy with notes like nutmeg, mandarin, and sandalwood from what I can remember. It's very sensual and sexy smelling
winks.gif

Escada's scents are most popular with the early to mid-20's crowd. They are really fresh, fruity and fun! I love them for when I'm feeling a little slow or gloomy because it really lifts my mood. And they make fabulous summer scents!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
That is like 10 yrs old? how is it? what is it like???

Prinzess got the notes. It is delicious. It is gigantic, as it is more of a splash or all over spray. Please...no Jean Nate jokes!
lol.gif

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2909855/...bo=2381319&P=1

I am just looking for something to replace my Corrine Cobson splash. Anyone know where I can get that?

Katja

Okay. My brother got me an Abercrombie GC for Christmas, and I guess he doesn't realize that I don't shop there.
lol.gif

Remarkably, I found some cute stuff. I refuse to buy anything overtly 'Abercrombie', like those shirts that say 'Malibu Beach Abercrombie' along those lines... anyways, my point of this post was to say I am going to get Abercrombie 8 fragrance. lol

I tested it on me at the store, and later that night I was complimented on it. It wasn't bad, except that I will smell like Abercrombie. :p But I found myself smelling my wrists more than enough that night. That must count for something.
I