What m/u for a black and white outfit?

Luna Selene

Hi everyone,

On Thursday I'll be attending a rock concert! I'm planning on wearing a skirt with black and white vertical stripes and a black corset top. However, I'm having trouble deciding what makeup to wear. I'm used to wearing lots of colors so I can find eye and lip shades to compliment them, but the fact I'm wearing all black and white leaves me at a loss as to what to do. Should I emphasize eyes or lips more, and if that's the case, what colors should I pick for eyes and lips? I'm an NC20 with light brown hair and brown eyes.

Thanks so much in advance!

user6

ooh oooh, i think you should go for the panda look that HyperRealGurl posted once, and you should do it with the persona/screen vinyl min. e/s duo, and go for a little bit of a darker lip look, like maybe cyber? with some gloss over it!! oh man, you're going to have so much fun!!! hth a little!!! here's her thread!
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=48937

Kat

I'd do a light grey smokey eye with a hot red lip! No better chance to do a red lip than when you're wearing black and white - nothing to interfere with the lippie!

kimmy

check out the MAC looks for the new collection, A Muse
winks.gif
i think any of those looks would be hott!