What NARS palette is this?

wannabelyn

hello

I saw this on the NARS website, i think it's a new palette but i couldn't find any information on the website and I'm intrigued.

Can anyone tell me what it's called and when was it released?

Thanks!!!

main_giftsbelow$60.jpg

Picture taken from NARS Cosmetics

wannabelyn

oh thank you so much!

how could I hvae missed this!!! i got the best palette and this is so tempting.

Anyone who has bought this, would you recommend? I couldn't find any review on this on MUA.

banjobama

I'm pretty sure I've seen a review on MUA, and nobody liked it. I think it's a Sephora exclusive holiday palette from this year.

macosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
I'm pretty sure I've seen a review on MUA, and nobody liked it. I think it's a Sephora exclusive holiday palette from this year.

the one that nobody liked on MUA is the Night Series Mini Palette which is permanent.
this a limited edition and Sephora exclusive. you can see the reviews on the Sephora website and so far they are all excellent.
i'm getting this for sure. i have the Best Palette as well and I've used it to death. Nars shadows are AWESOME. if you love the best palette i wouldn't miss this one. GO GET IT!

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by macosophy
the one that nobody liked on MUA is the Night Series Mini Palette which is permanent.

OH YEAH! That Night Series one is the one I was thinking of. Not this one. So ignore what I said about nobody liking it.

gabi03

I got this one when it first came out, i love the colors, they're amazing together and extremely vibrant. You can do alot of looks with them. Expensive yes, worth it yes!

wannabelyn

wow i'm really tempted now. also want to buy harbanera & cleo. ah decisions...i'm new to their eyeshadows, mostly only purchase their blushers. my first palette is their best palette have yet to try it yet though.

bella1342

Love this palette so much... I pretty much have every NARS palette... I love the bridal one the most I think.

I got this palette this weekend. I loved the colors so much particularly night flight(the dark blue) that I went the next day to get night porter(dark green). The shadows are awesome! VERY pricey..but SUCH good color payoff.

lilviolingrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by macosophy
the one that nobody liked on MUA is the Night Series Mini Palette which is permanent.!

The Night Series mini palette is permanent!? Where can you get it??