What? No postcards?

badpenny

The last three or so MAC orders (at their own website) I've placed have came with no postcard.
ssad.gif
They were sizable orders, too. Grrrr. Not to mention, I just got the Thunder quad, Lichen, Mauro and Elegant Peach today and I'm pretty disappointed with all of 'em. Maybe it's a good thing, though, since they're coming out with lots of new stuff and I won't be able to afford much of it. Or maybe I've just hit my MAC plateau, lol, since I have so much stuff anymore that it's hard for things not to be similar. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent!

PrettyKitty

I'm disapointed with Thunder Eyes, too! Rye and Thunder aren't enough pigmented on me, it's almost chalky. I would keep it for Sketch and Scarab, but I can buy Sketch alone...

Lichen is meh too... Deep forest green, lightly shimmery. Nothing special, I may keep it just because it's simple and I doesn't have something similar.

I love my Dusk LipGlass though, and the kabuki brush. I got Frangipan Studio Lights too, and I think it's too dark for me, because it doesn't brighten my face, and it's too sheer as an undereye concealer.

About the postcards, I NEVER got a postcard... except for Catherine Deneuve! It was my first postcard! I buy TONS of MAC stuff since 1 year, kinda weird...

darla

I don't think I've ever received a postcard from online orders...just from counters.

Isis

I've only gotten one out of all my online orders... speaking of which I have another to place LOL I'm going to do that before I forget
tong.gif

Jillipede

I emailed MAC about the postcards and here was the response I got:
Hello Jill:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online.

We appreciate the opportunity to explain that M"A"C Cosmetics postcards are
limited edition promotional cards that are offered periodically with select
collections. When available, they are included with M"A"C Cosmetics Online
orders and displayed in M"A"C stores. We regret that we do not have any cards
available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate
your understanding.

We hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. If we can be
of further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Heather
M·A·C Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

I was really hoping to get some postcards with my orders, but alas, I have not.. Jill