what products do you use on your fro?

gingin501

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Lol, girl I don't even touch my hair everyday if I can avoid it. J/K. I don't really re-wet it though unless I absolutely have to. But in general if it's need a little more moisture in between washing, I have another spray bottle w/ just water, glycerin and extra virgin olive oil that I use.

LOL! Same here! When people ask me how did I get my hair to coil up like this all I can say is......wet it, spray on my spritzer, shake it out and GO! LOL! The more I put my hands in my hair the more I disturb my curl pattern! LOL!

gingin501

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
questions:
do you twist/braid you r hair up at night?
and my cocnut oil came from a health food store like whole foods but its kind of gritty...do you warm yours up in microwave?
last question. i have glycerin from the store like cvs...is that the same as veggie glycerin? how do you know the diff?

Do you twist/braid your hair up at night? No, but I do put on a scarf.

My coconut oil came from a health food store like whole foods but its kind of gritty...do you warm yours up in microwave? No, it’s really light and pretty much melts in my hands when I rub them together. I get my coconut oil for Whole Foods.

I have glycerin from the store like cvs...is that the same as veggie glycerin? how do you know the diff? Not sure if it’s the same…… I buy the “Now Foods” brand from Whole Foods. It actually says Vegetable Glycerin.

milamonster

i wanted to update that i decided to cut my hair . well i cut off the straight parts...maybe not the smartest decision because my hiar is uneven but it's easier to work with.
I am in love with Aussie Moist, Levato spray conditioner and ecco gel.
I've been working with my coconut oil and it is melting better...
and im goign to try to pick up some veggie glyc
my sister is saying she will also do an Aphogee treatment for me so im happy!
thanks!!