What samples have you loved enough to get full sizes?

InspiredBlue

I was inspired by the "what have you hit pan on"-discussion in Cosmetics Discussion to start this thread.

I know many of those of us who use mineral products buy a ton of samples and often end up moving on to the next thing instead of getting a full size of a color when the sample runs out.

So I am curious: What mineral makeup samples have you loved enough to buy a full size?

For me it was Canna blush from Meow's Rainforest collection. It is just such a beautiful color and since it was a limited run I felt that I would regret not getting it.

xKiKix

mutiny pigment! i just got a sample of invisible setting powder today so i'm going to see if i like that better than my transparent finishing powder.

Kragey

From TKB Trading:

Hot Mama -- the most expensive color on the site, they only offer it in 3 sizes. I picked the "middle size": $14 for 1 ounce. This is more than enough to last me for ages, and I absolutely LOVE IT!

Indian Blue -- holy. freaking. CRAP. Words cannot describe how gorgeous this color is! It's a cyan blue with a golden or green sheen, depending on how the light hits it. Definitely my favorite blue pigment, and I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it as a liner!

Black Mica -- great for making your own eyeshadows or for use as a liner. I mix a VERY small bit of lotion with about double the amount of this mica to make a great cream eyeliner.

From Ben Nye:

Jade -- absolutely gorgeous color, one of my must-haves! I actually ran through a 1/4 tsp sample in less than 2 months. :X

Persimmon -- a dark, bold, blendable red. Probably my favorite red pigment.

queen_kitty

I just ordered full sizes of Aromaleigh Hi-Fi retro mattes in "In the Mix" and "Daddy-O" as well as Aromaleigh Rocks in Stillinhollywood. Both are 25% off this week, with the Rocks 40% off more due to their discontinuation, so I figured it would be a good time to go ahead and get them. The HiFi retro mattes are gorgeous!!

apocalypgloss

Meow is one of the few lines I've done this with. I've bought their foundation, two blushes, and Vixen eye shadow based on samples. Mostly because even her paid samples are a pitiful amount of product...good business I suppose on her part.

rockin

MAC Apricot Pink pigment. I loved the sample so much that I hunted for ages to find a reasonably priced full jar (since it had already been discontinued), and eventually got it here on Specktra - thrilled to bits!