graucho.gif
and i am looking to buy from nars cosmetic coz i dont have it in my country
so what u gurls recommend for me to buy from NARS? or other brands
plz help !

regards
icon_eek.gif

mandirigma

omg, cow and chicken! lol.

check the blush/bronzer duo if you're buying with the sephora card. i have the orgasm/laguna duo which is their most popular blush and bronzer. =)

midnightlouise

I love Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush, so I think the duo would be a good bet if you like the look of those. I have very good luck with NARS blushes (Outlaw and Deep Throat are two other faves) and some of the lip lacquers & glosses...not so much luck with the eyeshadows. You might check out Chelsea Girls, Baby Doll, and Eros lip lacquers, those are three that I like that seem to get alot of raves.
smiles.gif

Shawna

I do not have any luck with NARS eyeshadows, but I love my orgasm blush. I also like their lipglosses.

LatinaRose

I don't really care for Nars lipglosses. I spent $24 on turkish delight and it does not last long on my lips at all. I do like their blushes (I have outlaw) and e/s, nightclubbing is black with gold sparkles and is soooo pretty!

Navessa

i love their cream shadows, makes a great base.
Sin is an awesome blush too! i am very pale and it does wonders for me!

user3

Their powder blush is nice and will a long time.

Love the cream blush!

Lipsticks are ok too.

My fave item from Nars is their laguna bronzer.

I am not a fan of their eyeshadow or lipgloss.

SMMY

One of their products that I love a lot and I don't see mentioned much is their shimmering loose powder (only color is Machu Picchu). It's very finely milled and adds a lovely sparkle to the face. I use it to perk up my complexion especially in winter for a nice sparkle without huge chunks of glitter. I love this product and couldn't do without it.

Jess-ee-ka

Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm blush, Sin Blush, Penny Lane cream blush, Hot Wired lip gloss (or maybe its the lacquer, the one thats in the little pot).

lara

The hype about Orgasm is warranted, which is rare for make-up! It suits 95% of the people I've used it on, the only people it didn't suit had severe rosacea or quite papery skin.

user79

I have the Orgasm blush and it is nice. It has been copied though by other companies now, Benefit and MAC both have blushes very similar. The Copacabana multiple is also popular although I don't have that one.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
Does anybody know, or can anybody tell me is Nars body glow any good? And Am I right to be thinking this is $180 AUD???

Yep, $180 from Mecca if you don't have the trade discount. I bought mine with trade, but it's still hellaciously expensive. I use it for editorial make-up (mixed up with body foundation) and nothing else. It's very smudgy and is difficult to set, so it comes off on your clothing easily.

If you want a more affordable (and, imo, looks much better) solution, try Ben Nye Bronzing Body Tint with a slick of Body Bling applied over the top. Body Bling is $82 for quite a large pump from Mecca, the Ben Nye can be bought from trade make-up supply places like Show Face in Sydney for about $20 for a large bottle. The BBT is great stuff, you just paint it on and build it up until you reach the right depth of colour. At the end of the day you just take it off with soap and water.
smiles.gif