What should I pick for my first Chanel products?

gracie90

Hi! I've recently discovered that I can get 10% off Chanel makeup from Debenhams and am thinking of treating myself to a few things :)
So far, I think I'd like a lipstick, a gloss and Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille.
If anyone has any suggestions or tips then it would be much appreciated
flower.gif

Winthrop44

A Rouge Allure lipstick and a glossimer would be a great place to start! Let us know what you end up getting.
smiles.gif

rockin

I agree - Illusoire is simply beautiful. Our House Of Fraser said they have sold out of Illusoire and Epatant as they are so popular.

If you like pink-red colours, then Famous is a great lipstick, with a tiny bit of sparkle

gracie90

Thanks for the advice everyone! I think I'm gonna check out Illusoire tomorrow :)
I'm slowly narrowing down my glossimer choices - I'm tron between Aragonite, Pink Teaser and Coral Love!

Shadowy Lady

Thanks for the advice everyone! I think I'm gonna check out Illusoire tomorrow :)
I'm slowly narrowing down my glossimer choices - I'm tron between Aragonite, Pink Teaser and Coral Love!

Pink Teaser is my fave Chanel glossimer! I also second the suggestion for Famous RA

katred

Specktra Bestie

Not to confuse things more, but if you like Coral glosses, Nakkar is absolutely beautiful. It's a brighter colour, but the glossimers are fairly sheer, so it's not in-your-face.

Famous RA is a stunning red. For something a little more understated (but not a lot), there's also Flamboyante, which is a little less bright and more coral-red than pink-red.