What size shoe r u!

Raerae

Not sure if this has been done in the past, but i bet it has! Anyways, inspired by the sexy shoe thread, thats your shoes size! And do you love or hate your size?

I'm a 7 1/2, and i have a love hate relationship with my shoe size. I like having small feets (wish I was a 6), but I HATE that whenever I go to buy something cute they NEVER have my size. All the other 7 1/2's buy em before me LOL!

EDIT: Poll is private, so no one is gonna know unless you tell us!

Juneplum

10 and proud
cheerleader.gif
it used to be that 10's were sooooooo hard to find but noooowwwww they're the 1st to sell out
icon_eek.gif

sewpunk

My left foot is an 8, my right is an 8 1/2. I go either way with sizes, depends on the shoe.

I have no luck with shoe sales cause my size is always, always, always gone.
ssad.gif

rubixio

6. It's usually a good thing, but often the display shoe is a 6 and they dont have anymore pairs in the back so you get the ones that are more worn in.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubixio
6. It's usually a good thing, but often the display shoe is a 6 and they dont have anymore pairs in the back so you get the ones that are more worn in.

I always ask for a discount if i buy the display model heh.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
10 and proud
cheerleader.gif
it used to be that 10's were sooooooo hard to find but noooowwwww they're the 1st to sell out
icon_eek.gif

I'm a 10 too! And I know what you mean. Now I have to make a mad dash to the store when anything new comes out. Which reminds me, I haven't gone shoe shopping in a loooong time.
graucho.gif

User34

I have big feet. I'm only 5'3 with a 8 1/2. Geez.
I least I know I won't fall foward.

Katura

im 5'2 with 4-1/2...5's...depends on the shoe.

I go to journey Kids...and high heels are hell. But I always find hott ones!

caffn8me

I'm six feet tall and wear a UK size 10½ which equates to a USA gigantic (about 12½). I can't find anything in a Payless that will fit me. We do have some great shoe shops here in London but boy are they expensive!

sexypuma

I am a 10 and it's true that they sell out so quickly. I don't like my shoe size though. When you wear pointy toe shoes, your feet look gigantic.

lara

No idea. Shoe sizes are completely all over the place now, so I have shoes that are anywhere between AU7.5 and AU9.

eye_pr0mise

im 7 in most shoes. when it comes to sneakers (dunks, vans, ect) im size 6 weird huh. but yea my size 7 is usually for sandles and heels and stuff ..