What size shoe r u!

mandragora

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I wear 9 and only 5'2 and I hate it. I wish I was around 7.

I hear ya. I'm 5'4 and I wear 9.5s. My brother used to tease me about having Ronald McDonald's feet *grr*.

frocher

^^ I love shoes too! Some women want smaller feet, I have always wanted mine to be bigger so I could wear more shoes with heels. I guess the grass is always greener.

QTAllStarGurl

8.5 nd thats pretty big 2 me b/c im onli 5'1
ssad.gif

MsCocoa

UK 6/EU 39/US 8.5 and I love it, I think I have average sized feet only down side is it's the first size to go in a sale but it means I don't have to ask for a shoe to try it on. Everyone here seems to have extremely tiny feet unless the conversion site I went to was wrong lol!

.k.

haha im a 6-6.5 and im big compared to my relatives who are a 5 or kids size 2! pfft im a monster compared to them
ssad.gif
but they are short and im not

nunu

uk 3, EU36 US 5 i think. Thats tiny!! i get really pissed off sometimes because thats the lowest size in women's shoes if i doesnt fit you then thats it!! it really gets me down i saw these nice shoes somewhere and i tried my size on but it was big i loved those shoes but i had to let it go. But i went into a different shop and size 3 totally fit me

ilovexnerdsx

size 9 and i'm 5'8. ive always wished i had dainty feet but then one time i tried to imagine me with smaller feet and it just didn't look right ;D and size 9's are usually in stock.

bby112

Its strange that in sneakers, I'm a 4.5 - 5 and in heels and flats I'm a 5 - 5.5. Its so hard finding shoes in my size since I love Nike Dunks and Jordans and my size always sells out soo fast! I worked at Aldo and when we get shipments we usually only get 1 pair of size 5 and pair of size 6. Having small feet sucks. =[

Leilani78

im 5'1" and i wear a 7 1/2 shoes =( i feel like i have clown feet, especially when i wear my bball shoes.