What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

LaciSue

http://www.liveleak.com/e/86e_1225055845

[For some reason it won't let me post the actual video.. Not sure why.]

I just saw this video of some man swinging a baby around by it's arms for a good three minutes. I'm so freaking ticked off! Hello, SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME, idiot. He should be arrested! Children can get their arms dislocated very easily just by being held by their arms. This needs to be seen & this man get in major trouble because he is endangering a child.

Holly

OH MY GOD!!! My jaw dropped when I watched that! What is wrong with that dude?! He might think it's funny but oh my god... that baby
ssad.gif

LaciSue

I know! It makes me so angry to think that someone could do that to a child. It probably has brain damage or something to that extent now because of that idiot.

ClaireAvril

i started watching it.. when the baby was crawling towards him then got scared.. I couldn't watch someone do that.
what an idiot.

miss_cinday

i remember watching something on tv about something similar to this where parents train their children from birth to become gymnasts...they start stretching and strengthening their children before they can even crawl.
that was seriously horrible to watch!

exotica45

ladiiies please don't panick.. that clearly is TOO well made CGI... in reality, the baby would've already thrown up, had an arm dislocated or something from all that swinging
thmbdn.gif
and some of the moves are just physically impossible..i must admit tho on the first seconds watching it i was petrified!!, then i catched on... it's still cruel tho
ssad.gif

user79

That is certainly no way to handly an infant. I hope it is computer animation!! Well, the baby looks happy at the end but that is just - ugh...

k.a.t

At one point i thought this was fake, coz i couldn't imagine anyone being so STUPID.

Ohh, is this CGI? i hope it is..

MAC_Pixie04

Sorry people, but no, the video was not made with CGI. I saw it on the news, and they supposedly investigated and found that the video originated in Afghanistan, but based on the consistency in the grains of the video had not been doctored or reanimated unless it was PRISTINELY editted, which is unlikely, and the enforcement is pursuing pressing charges on the man in the video once they can track down its precise origins. It's truly sick; just because the baby doesn't look like it's being negatively impacted or harmed, doesn't mean it won't have problems later, it's very disturbing to me.

I'm hoping it'll come out that the newsreel I saw was still wrong in its investigation, and that it isn't real, but so far every source has been confirming that he really did swing that baby. I hope to god it's a big fat hoax, but even more so, I hope that people don't see it and think that whether its real or not, it's okay to do to a baby.

Prinsesa

I saw this and I couldn't even BELIEVE it was happening. WTF?! Does the guy actually have A brain? What sickens me more is that people actually LAUGH at this stuff? Seriously..-_-