what the hell?!

user79

I order from transdesign.com now Ask for a flat rate box at check out it's cheaper.

They also stopping stocking new OPI at H2T - that store sucks now.

user79

Please remember - No CP requests are permitted outside of the Clearance Bin forums. Please use those forums if you would like to arrange for CPs. Thanks.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I order from transdesign.com now Ask for a flat rate box at check out it's cheaper.

They also stopping stocking new OPI at H2T - that store sucks now.

If H2T is to be believed, Transdesign will have to stop carrying ChG soon as well. I've written to AII though to get it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

LMD84

thanks for reccomending transdesign Willa - i was snooping around the site and i will prder from them next month when the new china glaze polishes are out
smiles.gif
i also asked them how much shipping is to the uk - they said that 8 bottles is $16 and up to 46 bottles is £50 something. i'll order 8!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
Am I misunderstanding you? Did you order ChG from them anyway after the notice went up in July?

I think you are. I didn't order any ChG's, I ordered only Misas and Color Clubs. I think I'm gonna order from Transdesign from now on

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I think you are. I didn't order any ChG's, I ordered only Misas and Color Clubs. I think I'm gonna order from Transdesign from now on

yeah me too, hopefully they won't put a china glaze ban on internationals. surely if head2toe were told by the china glaze company they would have told all retailers like that at the same time? who knows.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady

Oh okay... LOL Sorry. I got the impression that you'd ordered ChGs anyway and that it affected you via an increase in shipping costs. (Not totally logical...) My bad.

Anyway.. it sucks that the shipping has increased. We'll see if Transdesign is better for a while.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
thanks for reccomending transdesign Willa - i was snooping around the site and i will prder from them next month when the new china glaze polishes are out
smiles.gif
i also asked them how much shipping is to the uk - they said that 8 bottles is $16 and up to 46 bottles is £50 something. i'll order 8!
smiles.gif

When I order from them, shipping price included, my ChG bottles costs me about 6$, I think it's a fair price. I was never disapointed with their services... I wish I had more money to make an order before they stop shipping ChG. But come on, my traincase is FULL or bottles I havent used really yet
th_LMAO.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
When I order from them, shipping price included, my ChG bottles costs me about 6$, I think it's a fair price. I was never disapointed with their services... I wish I had more money to make an order before they stop shipping ChG. But come on, my traincase is FULL or bottles I havent used really yet
th_LMAO.gif

$6 is a tad more than you'd pay at Sallys (even with tax) especially after a sale, BOGO or discount.... but maybe it's worth it for older colours.

LMD84

i worked it out that if i get 8 bottles from transdesign with postage it works out at £3 a bottle for china glaze. which is much better than the £8 i paid for one bottle in a nail salon!!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
$6 is a tad more than you'd pay at Sallys (even with tax) especially after a sale, BOGO or discount.... but maybe it's worth it for older colours.

I wish we had Sallys here in Qc...