What to do, what to do? Hmmm...

yur_babeydoll

So, I currently have blonde hair, but am getting really sick of it. I was thinking of going brunette, if I do though I want to do it darker.

Megan fox dark I'm thinking...
megan_fox_wcover.jpg

megan_fox_bahot.jpg

Me (on the right)...
44297_1555579500000_1550588119_1392200_1205581_n.jpg

What do you think? Do you think I could pull it off or no? And, if I could do you think it would look better with darker brows as well? Let me know!
smiles.gif
I appreciate it!

LMD84

i think you can pull it off however i will share what happened to me! you can see how blonde i am from my pic and a few years ago i wanted dark brown hair just like the megan fox pics! so i had it done and it was nowhere near as dark because the colour wouldn't take right. then it faded super quick and ended up going a slightly green toned light brown. and the worst bit was that i regretted doing it because i wanted to be blonde again! so really think before you get it done. it took me about 1 years worth of highlights getting back to this level of blonde again!

Jessica0984

I agree with LMD84. I have had almost every shade of blonde all the way to the deepest black and I must say I really like my hair lighter. If you think you may want to go darker I would first try brown lowlights in your blonde hair. It would give you a change and if you don't like it, it will not be as hard to go back blonde.

cutegingerbread

another thing to consider is upkeep of the color. Personally, I'm too lazy to go in to get my hair dyed every 2 or so months when it starts growing in so I get a color that's similar to my natural (so I can go maybe 6 months without hehe)

martiangurll

I say go for it, but be sure you want to go dark because it will be very, very hard to go blonde again unless you are willing to cut it off.

Maybe go try on some dark colored wigs to test it out?