what to use to set eyebrows ?

urbanD0LL

hey yo, hope everyone's doing good !
i want to know what can be used to make sure my eyebrows don't budge, smudge or any of that, especially when using eyeshadow to fill them in .
thanks!

reesesilverstar

Re: what to use to set eyeshadows ?

A brow wax? Or you could dampen a section of the shadow with a fixer spray before you apply the shadow?

FiestyFemme

I groom my brows with MAC Brow Finisher in Clear, then fill them in with my eyeshadow. It works for me!

PollyRhythm

I've been using Urban Decay Primer Potion before I fill them in and it works fab for me.

HoneyDip

Either a clear brow gel or I sometimes use a brow wax by MAC.

If I'm in a hurry I even like to use wet'n'wilds eye khols for my eye-brows, they've been recommended by a YT guru (fafinettex3 uses it) because it has a lot of wax in its formula, that way its a great product to hold your brows in place. (it's SUPER cheap too) =)

urbanD0LL

woops i put eyeshadows but meant eyebrows , y'all understood anyway so that's great haha , thanks !!

Anna Phalactyc

For my brows I use Smashbox's Brow Tech (both the powder and wax), then set it with Benefit's She-laq. After that, my brows don't budge or fade for 12+ hours!

friedargh

I use a brow gel by Bloom (Aussie brand), but I do use Mac's brow finisher in clear at times. I don't really like the brow finisher (which is like a wax) too much though, not a fan of feeling my brows sticking to my face :p.

I think gel is the way to go
greengrin.gif

gigiopolis

Sometimes I just spray a bit of hairspray onto a brow brush and sweep it through my brows. Dunno if it really "sets" the brows, i.e. keeps it from smudging, but it certainly keeps the hairs in place!

Miss Ava Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Sometimes I just spray a bit of hairspray onto a brow brush and sweep it through my brows. Dunno if it really "sets" the brows, i.e. keeps it from smudging, but it certainly keeps the hairs in place!

I do the same thing girl!! personally I don't think you need an eyebrow kit.. they are unnecessary.. I just use an eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow along with MAC's 263. then I set it with a little bit of hairspray
winkiss.gif

kariii

MAC's clear gel, then I Use the charcoal side of the brow due to fill in and do the outside end (the arch?) with Dipdown fluidline.