What Trend Do You Wish Would Go Away

peebs

What's even worse is seeing 6 year old little girls in those pants that say HOT across the butt. That's just EWWWWW!!!

I actually like leggings, but only if worn properly. I only like to layer them and no little shirts and leggings unless you are at the gym and even then only if your body is seriously rocking.

I have to say that those low rise jeans are the worst! I do not care how in shape you are; you're ass crack is not flattering to me! Was someone bright enough to let plumbers dictate style?

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
hahaha, i love threads like this...

Yuck on:

Guys in shirts that go down to their knees, when did that start looking good?

Baggggggy clothes. When you're swimming in your hoody and you cant keep your pants up, theres a problem.

Uggs with skirts. I was guilty once, and then I looked in the mirror. My Uggs are now saved for snow days and Jeans.

Those little scene girl Mullets. Some people can pull it off, but I'd never want to see how they wake up in the morning and deal with that madness.

Guys with Grills. Even worse: Girls with Grills. GRosssssssssssss.

^^^^ In total agreement.

iamlelilien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybabes
I would get rid of the footless tights that are everywhere at the moment. I know they are very popula, but I don't like them.

I like normal tights, but footless tights are... no.

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
I agree with the all one name brand but totally disagree with the purses.. sometimes people just like the design but have got sense enough to NOTdrop a car down payment on a bag

Aaah, my beloved "I like the style but dont see any sense in paying for it" comment.

Well then why dont you just get a look a like instead of an exact copy?

If you really like the style, well you can get (lets take the LV Multicolor style for example) multicolored bags with Initials (that do not say LV) and little flowers on them at almost every department store. legally! SO if you go and buy a bag that does not have a look a like style, but an exact copy of an design, than IMO you do NOT do it because of the style, you do it because of the initials.

And btw hun: to some people, 3000$ is not a car. So please dont call anyone senseless for spending money that they actually HAVE. You wouldnt like people saying that you have no dignity/sense/pride for doing this and that... so be nice.

Ok enough of this.

ITA on people wearing pants that say "hot" or whatever across their asses. esp. when they are uuum... "curvy"
lol.gif

MiCHiE

I wouldn't have a problem with the words on the ass, if they were "more realistic".

Honestly, I would love a pair that said "FLAT", because I think "JUICY" is a gross exaggeration and "PINK" doesn't really fit me. "BLACK" or "BROWN" would be a good. It would be totally fitting when I told someone to "kiss my black a$$". "WIDE", "JIGGLY", and "AVG." should also be considered by the designers.....Laugh now, but I think they could catch on....

Shimmer

Really? I've got a pair and they're fantastically comfortable.
I wear them to and from climbing so I don't have to deal with real "shoes"

Showgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
lol.gif

am i the only one that feels nauseated at the sight of crocs? they're not even comfortable!!

Seconded! They are horrific looking things! I don't care whether they're comfy or not!

ginger9

This might not constitute as a "trend" but imo certain styles are considered an institution (as in it is here to stay and it's not just a look but a lifestyle), for example country-western, this look should not be bastardized. It's a shame when someone does the western look but does it all wrong. ie. cheapo tacky "cowboy boots" made out of plether with a bunch of daisy and flower patterns all over it, followed by a dollar store looking cowboy hat. Unless you are dressing for Halloween or a theme party then that is just sacrilegious!
ssad.gif
Do it right or don't do it at all.

jeannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
lmao.gif
I agree, ass juice is not a good thing!

You know the victoria's secret ones that say "Pink" on the butt? I thought it would be funny to makes ones that say "Stink" instead
rofl.gif

LOL, I agree!

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
lmao.gif
I agree, ass juice is not a good thing!

You know the victoria's secret ones that say "Pink" on the butt? I thought it would be funny to makes ones that say "Stink" instead
rofl.gif

My husband just read this and laught his ass off- no pun intended
smiles.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I don't know if it counts as fashion necessarily, but I can't stand it when people get tattoos to be cool. You're putting something permanent on your body for an image want to uphold. I love tattoos with meanings (tributes, principle you want to uphold, etc.), but I really hate it when people just get something say that they have it.

Yah, now that we are bombarded with this lame tattoo-shows everybody suddenly has a fucking dead relative they need to honour!
AND people that 'hint' around that they have a tattoo or piercing in a place that i don't want to know about!

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
Yah, now that we are bombarded with this lame tattoo-shows everybody suddenly has a fucking dead relative they need to honour!
AND people that 'hint' around that they have a tattoo or piercing in a place that i don't want to know about!

You have shows about tattoos? WTF? Isnt there anything else to make a show about? gosh I'm so happy I threw my TV out of the window.

I was bored at school today and while I was looking around, I saw some really really awful trends that need to dissapear right now

1. I dont know if you realized it, but Ipods, cellpones and cameras became a status symbol. So instead of wearing a gold necklace around your neck, there's people who carry their damn MP3 Players, phones etc... WTF? If you want ppl to think you're rich, get a decent car or an entourage of 50 people... but for gods sake, stop showing of with gadgets!
2. suspenders. neon color suspenders. need I say more?
3. I am quite ashamed of telling you this, but the youth (okay, some of them) in germany began tucking their jeans into their socks. About 2 years ago. Donno if you have already seen it somewhere. It looks awfull. Baggy jeans tucket into white cotton socks. and white patent shoes to go with it. I am not kidding you. It has to go. Now.
4. I guess mustaches are back. Some can pull it off. Most can not. so shave, please. Esp. if you're a girl!! (sry, carnival's just over here in germany and I saw about 1000 girls with mustaches and guys in fishnet stockings in he past 2 days.)

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Gawd, my boyfriend claims he felt physically ill when he saw a tracksuit pair of velvet pants that said "Juicy" on the ass. Hahaha. Ass juice is not hot....

I dislike those damn pants too! So does my DH. He reeeeally hates them.

Question: Would they sell as well if they said "Trans Fats" or "Wide Load" across the ass? Can you see Juicy Couture releasing those? Pink sweatpants with "Wide Load" emblazoned in Swarovski crystals? Obese is the new skinny, didn't you hear?
lol.gif
Ohhhh, those are sooooo fetch!
lol.gif