What were you for Halloween?

Dreamergirl3

I was a sexy schoolgirl
hw1.jpg

What were you? Post pics!!!

MrsRjizzle

Your tagline makes me laugh. Before I moved to the bay I would make fun of people who said " hella" now I say it in almost every sentence!!! Its part of me now! haha! You look fantastic~! Thanks for posting!

Dreamergirl3

Haha! It's unavoidable! I realize it's just a silly filler word but I'd rather own it than be ashamed! Besides, other regions have their slang but 'hella' will give you a lot of shit if you say it outside of the bay. But I don't care
greengrin.gif

Thank u for the compliment!

Come on people...I know you have pictures, let's see 'em!

lovelyweapon

I know this is so cliche, but I was a nurse and my boyfriend was a doctor
winkiss.gif
. We had SO much fun at the party! In real life we actually both want to be physicians, but he insisted on having a personal nurse for the party
nonono.gif
. He got so comfortable in the costume that he didn't want to take it off!
lol.gif

BTW, sorry about the coloring in the pic - it's a little dark (I look like I have a really bad fake tan) and when I resized it, it made my jawline look crazy!

And another one:

BeautyPsycho

I was a really tired worker who didn't really feel like being at the club... Oh wait... are you talking about costumes?

greengrin.gif

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Helloooo nurse! You and your man look great! Love your clipboard
smiles.gif

Thanks! You look awesome as a school girl! The clipboard actually had a To-Do list that said things like 'Get Dressed and I'll Examine You.'
th_LMAO.gif
I was pretty embarrassed to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
Lovelyweapon, wow those mathcing costumes are awesome!!! I love it!

Thanks!
winkiss.gif
I love your avatar!!!

Tamzin_Uk

I Went as a blue devil!! I know your thinking *Why :S* well over here in the uk, there is a funky hous etune called devil in a blue dress so i thought id do that..haha!!
2ccxdut.jpg

My friend on the left is a police woman, me as a blue devil, and my other friend a sexy maid!!

AliVix1

im boring i was a cat...

love those crazy lashes tho! lol

and a devil... my hair ass bf was supposed to be jesus... get it jesus and a devil... i dunno... but he chickened out and just wore a weird suit instead... its a rugby thing... and im happy to say he has since shaved all the facial hair!!

jeepchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I was a witch (i'm on the far right)
winks.gif

IMG_0061.jpg

Gorgeous!! I LOVE the eye makeup. You are so pretty!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I was a sexy schoolgirl
hw1.jpg

What were you? Post pics!!!

omg you look so cute! I actually didn't dress up this year...boo....but next year (long ways away I know lol!) I REALLY want to be a vampire but I want to get the 'good' teeth and the whole shebang! Maybe I'll just dress up as one before halloween anyway...lmao