What will hold all my MAC??

MACWench

I LOVE MAC! I have a ton of it but I haven't found a good way to store it for everyday use. There are a lot of great travelling cases out there but what can I put in my bathroom??
Anyone have a good idea for me??
Thanks and see you at the MAC counter!
wavey.gif

Love Always Ivy

i dont know how much you have but i found that those sterilite drawers (3 drawers, small) that you can get in target or walmart are helpful. and theyre stackable too

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACWench
I LOVE MAC! I have a ton of it but I haven't found a good way to store it for everyday use. There are a lot of great travelling cases out there but what can I put in my bathroom??

Anyone have a good idea for me??

Thanks and see you at the MAC counter!

DON'T store your makeup (or makeup brushes or medicine) in the bathroom! the heat from your shower will mess up the makeup (like foundations) and the heat can break them down faster (spoils it so it expires sooner). and the moisture can mess with the paint handles on your brushes.

astronaut

Those Sterlite drawers seem to be the most inexpensive yet most efficient way for an average makeup user to store their makeup IMO!!!

SparklingWaves

I have found that caboodles large train cases are really nice. So, I put the stuff that I use everyday in the big train case.

The other stuff like eye shadow cases, brushes, shade sticks, paints, and loose eye shadows go in clear inexpensive handbags of different sizes. Then, I put all of the clear bags in one clear beach bag. Different, I know. It works for me.