What's Christina wearing here?

pop violet

http://media.photobucket.com/image/c.../008-4.jpg?o=0

http://media.photobucket.com/image/c.../008-4.jpg?o=0

EDIT: For her eyes and lips

Thanks!!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I love her with dark hair! she looks great....The lips remind me of a old color called folio ..I have no clue on current colors

pop violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Look a lot like carbon and print on the eyes, and viva glam V or VI on the lips to me.

I will try that. It looks like there is something else on her lid though, like a slightly lighter/bluer color than Print though but I can't figure it out. Thank you for your help!!

pop violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love her with dark hair! she looks great....The lips remind me of a old color called folio ..I have no clue on current colors

Gee, thanks for your help, Tish! lol

I LOVE her with dark hair, too! I have similar coloring (light skin/dark hair) so want to try out some of these looks.

Here's a bunch of her dark haired looks I found here:

YouTube - Christina Aguilera - Sexy with black hair

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

Dark hair suits her so much better.

foxxylatina07

I have to agree with everybody here Christina looks so beautiful with black hair she should've left it that way. But she's always changing and going through different phases in her career.

As for her makeup in the picture I have NO idea what she's wearing. LMAO!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop violet
Gee, thanks for your help, Tish! lol

I LOVE her with dark hair, too! I have similar coloring (light skin/dark hair) so want to try out some of these looks.

Here's a bunch of her dark haired looks I found here:

YouTube - Christina Aguilera - Sexy with black hair

You should try the new lipstick with the Trend F/W Collection called Our Pick it is so close to Folio it is crazy!