Whats in your daily makeup bag??

MsButterfli

well,,as i sat here during my dinner break at work, i decided to make a new post. Hope its in the right section

I have in my bag

Studio moisture fix lotion
Blot Paper
Sharpener
Slide mirror
2 scrunchees for my hair
Prep + Prime Lip
Sinnamon Lustreglass
Viva Glam VI Lipglass
Chestnut Lip pencil
NightMoth lip pencil
NC 50 Studio Tech
NC 50 Select Moisturecover
NC 45 concealer
Loud Lash Noisy Black
Splashlash Blacksplash
Brow Shader Ivoire/Walnut
MsButterfli_00435.jpg

MsButterfli_00433.jpg

sigh,,,i dont know why i carry so much stuff..guess cuz i was a girl scout and the motto was "Be prepared" lol

Ms. Z

Foundation
Powder
Concealer
Primer
black mascara
Clear mascara
Pink l/l, l/s & l/g
Peach or beige l/l, l/s & l/g
Pink blush or BP
Peach blush or BP
Brush set
Assorted eye shadows and/or e/s palettes
and at least on e/l
eye lash curler
travel size pack of makeup remover pads

photo will be posted next week

MiCHiE

I don't carry a MU bag, but I have staple items in my purse.

*clickable*

Sonia Kashuk Retractable Brush w/cover (via deathcabber)
Whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Solar Balm by Creative
Pressed Blot Powder
Clear Lipglass
Aquamelon TLC

Beachgrl07

Not much at all!

I have a mirror (an empty Clinique powder package) and my Gentle Coral TLC. If I need something extra, I'll toss it in as well but those are usually the staples.

Holly

I don't really carry much makeup with me during the day, just my lipstick, a lipgloss and a little mirror compact

missymaricel

I carry what I normally need for touch-ups throughout the day:

Kleenex tissue - blot oil on face
Refillable Powder Brush - It holds loose powder in an empty chamber inside the handle. I just shake it and swipe over my face
Mirror - to check me out!
Eyeliner - to fix faded, smudged, or running eyeliner
Chapstick - my lips need mositure all day
And of course Lipstick/Gloss

juicyaddict

I carry lipstick I have on, and lipgloss (if I'm wearing some), blush I used, eyeliner, blot tissues/powder, blush brush.

jdepp_84

At this very moment in time...I have to be honest, I carry no makeup
ssad.gif
I usually carry MAC blot powder and maybe a lippie or 2, but its so full of trash I can't fit anything in it!

Krasevayadancer

I don't carry anything in my purse except a sephora mirror, and then my lipstick, lipglass, and liner
However, if we are talking whats in the little bag of the makeup i wear most that sits separately from my traincase i have this stuff:
Mac technakhol in black
One of the holiday 2006 pallettes
Murad pomegranate lotion
Benefit Hollywood Glo
MSF Natural in Medium
Blushcream in ladyblush
My brushes

Taj

Not much for me.
Just a powder compact (with mirror), lip morturizer (whatever at hand) and lip colour of the day (for retouch)

Triskele

I usually have:

Lipgloss (whichever one I'm wearing that day)
Concealer
Blot papers
Lip balm
and a mirror.

But I ALWAYS have the concealer. I have circles so dark I look like I've been beat on, so when it starts to crease and fade in the afternoon, I swipe some on before I get a hundred people asking if I feel well.

YvetteJeannine

I carry:

• Some type of concealer
  • A black eyeliner pencil w/ foam smudging end
  • Some sort of illuminator/highlighter/blush product in cream, powder, or liquid
  • Lip Balm
  • Lipstick (I carry a couple basics, and will usually bring the one I am wearing that day in a l/s case)
  • Several Lipglasses
  • Lip Pencil
  • Tweezers
  • Sharpener
  • All-purpose face brush
  • An eye palette with all-purpose colors
  • Mascara
  • Small Hairbrush
  • Tampax
I used to carry an multi-tasking powder/foundation product like MAC's Studio Tech/Fix compact..I haven't in a loooong time...However, I think I'm going to buy a new one and stick it into my bag..Even though I don't use it in my regular at-home m/u routine, I think it's a good idea to have *some* kind of all-purpose foundation/powder formula like the Studio Tech/Fix products...I'm also looking at the Too Faced Mineral foundation in a brush...Good idea...Highly portable
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Carmex, lipglass/lipstick currently wearing. I don't touch eyes or face as they don't get oily/messed up during the day.

stellarx1587

Hahaha man I don't keep much at all in bag...

Lip Treatment
Blot Film
TLC in Sun Under
Spice Lipliner
Pressed Powder

Sikfrmthemirror

haha. uhm. my smashbox (ten bucks at costco) pallete thing with a huge mirror, i swear its why i use it. haha. and mascara, cheap brown liner, concealer, studio fix, my 168e, 187e, 194e, chapstick, teaspoon, lip brush, nude lipstick, tweezers and grooming scissors. haha.

eighmii

i used to carry all my good makeup with me all the time. (All e/s, eyeliner, powder, mascara. No like.. foundation or anything like that. Just stuff I'd wear on a normal day.. but all of my normal day stuff) and i think im gonna start doing that again once I depot everything.. cause i never stay in one place.. im always staying some place different and i need my makeup.

Lately all I've been carrying is:

My main pallete that has no color scheme, just all my favs.
Eyeliner, liquid and pencil
Mascara
Eyelash comb
Lipgloss
SPONGE TIPPED APPLICATORS!! =]

Jacq-i

Has anyone experienced any breakage? From time to time, I'll carry lipstick/lipgloss with me... I carry my iPod with me, but I wouldn't dare to bring a LE/HTF product with me! I'd be too scared that I'd lose it, or sombody would steal my purse, with it inside. Haha, dork, I know.
rofl.gif

I'm get worried that the labels and text will wear off, so I keep it in a special pouch, at the top, so that nothing pressures it off. Again, weird, I know.
hmm.gif

I'd like to carry a custom mac quad, blush, studio tech, tlc, lipstick, and lipgloss with me. I'm just paranoid that my things will break.
weeping.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikfrmthemirror
haha. uhm. my smashbox (ten bucks at costco) pallete thing with a huge mirror, i swear its why i use it. haha. and mascara, cheap brown liner, concealer, studio fix, my 168e, 187e, 194e, chapstick, teaspoon, lip brush, nude lipstick, tweezers and grooming scissors. haha.

what may i ask do u use the spoon for

Latest posts