what's the best brush for smudging shadow in the under eye area?

nagarpoe

what's the best brush for smudging shadow in the under eye area?

the short blunt squarish brush, a fat & round brush but pointy at the tip, or a fan brush?

courters

I use the 266 to line my eyes with shadow, not sure if this would be "smudgey" enough for you though. It tends to get a pretty defined line, but you could always smudge it out afterwards, I suppose.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
i normally deposit the colour with a mac 219 and it can also be used to smoke up the colour pretty well.

yes, something like a 219 will do the job.

LatinaRose

I use an angle brush, sometimes the 219. I like the 219, just sometimes it applies too thick, so I need to be really careful.

kashleigh80

I use 266 for lining the bottom with shadow as well. For me it's what I use when I want a smudgey look
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

219 or a 266/263 definitely. Depends how "smudgy" and thick you want it. For thicker/smudgier the 219, a more preciser line then the 266/263.

YvetteJeannine

For MAC brushes, I (as well as everyone else, it looks like!) like the #219, and the reaaalllly small brushes like the #228 and #231 are also great...

For other companies, NARS has a WONDERFUL smudger brush that just blows the others out of the water when it comes to smudging and under-eye work! It's a little bit expensive (but really no more so than MAC), but it sure is worth it
winks.gif