Whats the difference between curly and straight FOTD's??

MissLorsie

Heres are my two latest FOTD's!!

Ones with my curly hair and the other is with straight hair - just freshly coloured, cut and straightened..

I miss my straight hair soooo much i'm going to get my hair chemically straightened again. Ive been growing it since i last had my hair chemically staightened 4 years ago and it's about 12cm from my jeans when its straightened.

CURLY FOTD!!

FACE:
Covergirl smoothers moisturiser light to medium
Studio fix powder NW20
MAC Blushcreme Sweet William
MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
MAC Petticoat MSF
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
MAC Swish
MAC Da Bling
MAC Sweet Lust
MAC Sumptuous Olive
MAC Sprout
Benefit Browzings
Maybelline Full n Soft

LIPS
Stila lipliner no18
MAC Style it up
Stila Lipglaze Bouquet

Makeup001.jpg

Makeup002.jpg

Makeup003.jpg

Makeup004.jpg

Makeup005.jpg

Makeup006.jpg

Makeup007.jpg

STRAIGHT FOTD!!

FACE
MAC Select SPF 15 NW20
MAC Studio fix powder NW20
Ben Nye Rouge Coral
Ben Nye Rouge Coco Rose
MAC Shimpagne MSF
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
MAC Haunting Fluidline (outer half of eye)
MAC Gold Dusk pigment
MAC Blue Brown Pigment
MAC Nylon (highlight)
MAC Orb (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack
Maybelline Full n Soft

LIPS
MAC Subculture Lipliner
Bourjois Lovely Brille lipstick No.2 Sable
MAC Gold Dusk Pigment

Makeup010.jpg

Makeup011.jpg

i dont know why it doesnt look blended but it is IRL
ssad.gif

Makeup019.jpg

Makeup013.jpg

Makeup014.jpg

Makeup016.jpg

Makeup020.jpg

How long my hair is when its straight
Makeup025.jpg

Makeup024.jpg

me being an ass
Makeup017.jpg

any cc is welcome - hope you enjoy the FOTDS

Lora
smiles.gif

Moonspell

I think you look beautiful in the 2 ways. I mean, it's so great you can use different styles and I’m glad nowadays there are diverse hair products and the right tools, that help us to protect and at the same time, to achieve the pretended style much easier than some years ago.

Can I ask you if you noticed a considerable damage, dryness when you had your hair chemically straightened?

MissLorsie

I had my hair straightened with bio ionic and that one u can have bleached hair and still get it straightened.

My hair was in better condition after the straightening. It was softer (mine was as soft as it is when its GHD which is very smooth and sleek), shinier and obviously much more manageable. The only upkeep i had to be diligent with was weekly moisturising treatments.

I could wash my hair, walk outa the house with wet hair and it'd dry like my hair looks in my 2nd FOTD.

Theres heaps of cheaper japanese straightening systems out there but your hair basically has to be virgin hair and have no bleach in it. They are a cheaper alternative, bio ionic is pretty damn expensive. Its going to cost me about $800 AUD considering the length of my hair.

I'd love to get the cheaper version but i'm scared it'd insult my hairdresser who ive been going to for almost 6 years now.. i was one of his first bio ionic clients..

Moonspell

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, it’s too much expensive. I think your hairdresser wouldn’t mind if you gently ask. A “NO” is always guaranteed but if you receive an OK you would be forever thankful and so your pocket.

lethaldesign

If only my hair could get that long!!
smiles.gif
I thinkyour hair looks gorgeous curly AND straight, to be honest. And I absolutely adore the 2nd FOTd eyes... gorgeous color combo!

MissLorsie

Thanks for all the comments girls!!

Long hair is sooooooooo worth the wait.. and my hair grows sooooooo slow!!

I get so jealous of girls with funky hair cut and awesome colour jobs.. Mine is just straight and dark brown. The only adventurous thing i get done every now n then is some splices underneath my hair at the back and sides of my head.. LOL