What's the difference between Powder brushes #136 and #150?

Star

I'm wondering why the 136 is $74.50 while the 150 is $48.

M874_261.jpg

#136 Large Powder Brush
Ultrasoft for a sheer application of face powder. The bristles are arranged in a dome shape and then tapered.
It can be used to dust powder onto the face. 8.25" CA$74.50

M87Q_261.jpg

#150 Large Powder Brush
Full and dense for dusting loose or pressed powder on face or body.
This brush is particularly good for blush application with soft fibers that form a full, rounded shape. 8.5" CA$48.00

Juneplum

me me me!!!!
fluffy.gif
the 136 is amazingly soft and fluffy and gives a WONDERFUL sheer and smooth application of powder.. this (and now the 172) is my hg for applying my studiofix, or any face powder like sheer select loose.. the 150 is bigger than the 136, BUT it's not as soft and imho feels a little too coarse for me as it's stiffer than the 136.. they're both made out out goat hair.. hth
greengrin.gif
bigstar.gif

Star

Yes, it does help a lot : It didn't say on their website if they are made of natural hairs, or what kind.

*sigh* I know I'll end up buying the #136, prob. with my Naturally Eccentric haul
winks.gif

Juneplum

hiya star! saramwrap has a really good brush review on her website makeupaddict.org if u need helping making brush decisions... i personally adore the 136.. try it out when u go for your NA haul =)

AlliSwan

I think the 136 is "flatter" than the 150, which is basically a big round puffy brush, but yes, it is a little coarse. The 136 wouldn't cooperate with my BE foundation, sighhhh. It's soooo much softer!