What's your favorite makeup item?

Reegz

I look like a walking corpse unless I have mascara on and brow pencil. Other than that, just a little apple chapstick and I'm just about safe to leave the house without worrying about scaring small children lol!!

thmochagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
eyebrow pencil

I love his channel as well! You have a pretty face smile!

iaisha26

It's way too hard to choose an item.

I must have three things: concealer, eye pencil (two for one: fill in brows & line), and masacra.

atwingirl

My MAC NC20 Studio Stick Concealer and my Sonia Kashuk foundation brush brush to apply it. I have tried endless concealers from Bobbi Brown to Laura Mercier and like the coverage. No mixing of two colors, a small swipe and out the door I go. I also feel like I don't break out or have to layer on much of the product to get coverage. I was a holdout on this product because I had both the MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25 and NC20 to blend/conceal any occasional blemish spots and my broken cappilaries. I thought these two products helped cover my darker eye circles but never really gave me a true even skintone to work with. My MA usually used the Studio Stick but I usually tried to save money by purchasing the other "bells and whistles" from his makeup application appt. and skimped on the Studio Stick. One appt. I had such a bad breakout that he used this product and the Face and Body Foundation and I have been sold ever since.
If you are fed up with current concealer, give this a try. I would not be without it again!
Quick note for the brush. I have tried several brands of concealer brushes and on a whim, I purchased this brush after reading a good review in a magazine. I had never used a foundation brush, I always preferred the MAC white sponges, I still do but this brush is great for concealer. Less expensive, holds up well to frequent washings with baby shampoo mixed with water and blends flawlessly. Truly a "workhorse" in any girl's arsenal. HTH!

vintageroses

I am a total blush addict! I love blushes I have more than i can ever use
greengrin.gif
hahas & lip products too! Lip glosses & lipstick, i just can't stop buyinggg! save meeee!

she

brow stuff!

i can easily live without concealer and face stuff but brows i can't be without.

VAQTPIE

Lip products...glosses, lipsticks, conditioners, liners.

I keep telling myself that I need more eyeshadows...but the lippies always pull me in.

Notorious19

Probably a tie between blush and lipgloss. I get the most complements when I wear them and nothing else.

Senoj

It's so hard to pic just one but it's concealer to even my skin, blush for pop of color, gloss for my lips and mascara to make the eyes pop.