What's your favorite travel bag for your stash?

Rockell

Hey...I need major help because I am moving to Europe and I need a way to take most of my makeup. My stash isn't large by Specktra standards
smiles.gif
but it is big enough that I can't just use one of the leftover GWP bags I have sitting around. I am going to be there for 10 months, studying abroad. I don't really want to get a traincase because it will have to be a separate carry-on (aka major pain, since I'm taking my laptop too). So, I guess I am wondering who makes good travel bags, like those hanging bags for bathroom stuff. I don't want to use lots of separate small bags because I want things to be together and organized. I'd really prefer something soft that I could put in a suitcase/duffel. I plan on packing with lots of cotton balls and bubble wrap so nothing breaks.

So far the best ones I have seen are the biggest ones that Sonia Kashuk makes for Target, but I am betting there are some websites that will have something better for makeup storage/travel.

TIA!!!

ilovexnerdsx

hm..have you ever thought about putting things in littler bags then putting all the littler bags in a duffel bag? recently i had to get another traincase because i outgrew only having one and was thinking about what i'd want to do to make it easier to travel and what i decided is i'd probably put my bag i keep my mousturizer and etc in, along with my two traincase, in a bigger duffel bag or something like that.

not sure if this works for you but i hope it helps
smiles.gif

and ps have fun in europe! that is awesome 8)

saniyairshad

I usually put them in this soft pouch that is used to carry beer bottles...haha funny I know but it makes a perfect place to store everything...my cousin loves beer...she gave it to me