What's your HG face wash that takes the makeup of and leaves face clean?

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
My skin is quite normal, so I am not too choosy. As long as it doesnt strip my skin I am cool with it. I was using Philosophy's Purity ( because I got a free bottle from my friend) but now I am using the MAC green gel cleanser. I like it fine, its lightweight and doesnt strip my face.

Did Purity to be too strong? Did it strip your face? How does it compare to MACs?

flowerhead

You should look at Lush cosmetics for acne too, I used to get spots and their cleansers, toners and moisturisers cleared them up really well. It's a good idea to keep your skincare as natural and simple as possible, in conjunction to using a healing treatment - acne prone skin doesn't repsond well to overcleansing/stripping as you probably know. Lush cupcake face mask is amazing for spotty skin if you can get hold of it!

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Did Purity to be too strong? Did it strip your face? How does it compare to MACs?

I switched to Purity a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it. It takes my makeup off, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and left my face feeling soft and clean. I have sun damage on my cheeks and they tend to dry out and get redder (if that's possible) when I was my face. Since I started using this soap, my face doesn't get as red, and I've noticed my complexion has an overall better appearance. Before, I was using Dove face wash. I won't use anything else from now on. I love that I can get a massive bottle, that should last me about a year for like $36. I have a smaller bottle now, and when that runs out, I'm buying the huge one to refill. It has a soft, girly smell, that's not too overpowering and it doesn't smell like soap. I have perfume allergies, so this is perfect for me and my fussy skin
greengrin.gif

I haven't used the MAC cleaners, so I can't compare. I'm sorry.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
I highly reccomend Shiseido Pureness line for combination/oily skin.
thmbup.gif

These are the best products I've ever tried indeed. I use Shiseido Pureness foaming cleansing fluid that takes all my make-up off my face and leaves my skin really, really smooth and so clean that I couldn't believe anything could give me this clean effect.
love.gif

It's about 20$ and quite large - 150ml, and has a pump or whatever you call it.
greengrin.gif
You need only small amount on your wet hands and it beacomes like foam that's enough for your entire face (also wet).
love.gif

Anyway, here's the picture of it:

02918881401.jpg

ah.... yea... i used that one too,, which i ran out of it.....
it was the best cleanser,, myy HG to be exact.... but maybe i just stick with the Neutrogena one due to myy recent 'broke-issue'

stacylynne

I have very sensitive skin. I swear by Neova purifying facial wash. It's a little on the pricey side, but to me it's worth it.