Whats Your Hg Mascaras?

ShesAFoxyLady

Currently I'm using & liking -
• Bourjois Clubbing - love this, very intense black. Has been by staple mascara for a long time.
• Maybelline XXL curl power - does curl very very well, but the black mascara end possibly isn't black enough for me, though it still does a very good job & I'm still using it regularly and would just use a different mascara after the curling end, if I wanted a darker effect.
• Blinc mascara - need to experiment with this more, but it does seem very good though possibly makes lashes look a bit sparse as opposed to adding volume. Adds lots of length though.

I'm also planning to try:
• Fibrewig (after hearing these recommendations)
• L'Oreal Lash Architect, Carbon Black

I'm going to be putting together a photographic comparison of all the ones I'm trying & will post it up when its finished - incase anyone will find it useful to see direct comparisons all at once
smiles.gif

mia779

at the moment i am using lancome definicils waterproof and before i was using lancomes fatale both are good but im still looking for my perfect mascara

Kuuipo

A bunch of us were in the newborn nursery examining babies at 4am when the topic came to lashes. One woman was using the lash growing glaucoma drops at 150 bucks a bottle, one had new extensions and some nurses wanted to know why I was wearing false eye lashes to work. I had to tell about fibrewig. No clumps, no flakes, unreal length. All us us are atleast half Asian, so lashes are something we work for. ....
I had switched to the Shu curler. All the others crimp. You have to squeeze like a son of a bitch for atleast 10 seconds, the apply your mascara. Fibrewig can be tipped indefinatley without clumping. I swear, I wish I was selling it, it is so worth it. They look so real.
th_worship.gif
Whomever invented this stuff, mahalo nui loa.

Renee

I love Shiseido's lash lifting mascara and their mascara base. Works wonders and keeps your lashes curled all day!

Trista

I'm always trying out new mascaras. Right now I use Cargo TexasLash when I want dramatic lashes and boy does it deliver! I use Prescriptives 24 hour mascara for an all day wear. I'm planning to check out Smashbox Bionic thanks to the reviews I"ve read on Specktra.

magg0rz

Are there any mascaras that are gentle for sensitive eyes? I suffer from dry eyes so any mascara I wear gets washed out with the eye drops.

Glosslizard

Most everything smudges on me! I've tried and liked: Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes, Max Factor's Lash Perfection and Diorshow. On my list to try is Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide mascara and Fiberwig!

ancilla

I just got LASIK'd so I am not allowed to wear mascara for a few more weeks, but I am pretty geeked about this Fiberwig that everyone is mentioning!

Previously, my two favourites have been Diorshow and Clinique Long Pretty Lashes.

I tried out Neutrogena Weightless Volume Wax-Free Mascara, but it was no good. My lashes still looked weak. I was hoping to find a wax-free one that worked, but this wasn't it for me.

nessa25

im still searching for my favorite mascara. right now im using Lancome Definicils & it makes my lashes look long & holds a curl for the day but i HAVE to use my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, i love love love it!! = )

the other two that were pretty good are Diorshow & Tarte Lights, Camara, Lashes! Now i want to try Fiberwig next.

PurpleTai

Right now, my favorite mascara is Chanel Extracils. It volumizes, curls, and lengthens my lashes. I love trying new mascaras, but this one I keep coming back to. I also really like Yves Rocher Extremicils and Avon Daring Definition.

NYDoll88

I'm obsessed with Stila Major Lash and L'Oreal Voluminous. I've tried practically every mascara on the market and these two give me full, dark, lush lashes. Diorshow was horrible, LashExact sucked! Why would you want a mascara that doesn't do anything? I will never understand that! But seriously, give Stila ML a try. It's cheap too!

NYDoll88

Quote:
Originally Posted by magg0rz
Are there any mascaras that are gentle for sensitive eyes? I suffer from dry eyes so any mascara I wear gets washed out with the eye drops.

Have you tried Clinique's new Lash Power? It's really long-lasting and will stay on through tears, humidity, etc. It's supposed to be really good.

Esme

I like Diorshow and BadGal Lash.
Now, don't tell him I told, but my husband! uses a Napolean Perdis waterproof mascara that I got as a GWP on his mustache!! LOL, he has one tiny little gray spot and he hates it, so...... He says this brand doesn't smear when he rides his motorcycle to work.
So cute!!!

pat

Dior Show, my love. It's SO expensive though! When I buy it, I think to myself, "You are worth every penny." My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy. ;P

liv

Mascaras I've hated:
MAC Zoom Lash (flaked like a mofo)
L'Oreal Voluminous (Clumpy dumpy mess)
Estee Lauder More Than Mascara (flakey mess)

Mascaras that are OK:
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes
Clinique Naturally Glossy
Estee Lauder MagnaScopic
CG ExactLash

Favorite:
Max Factor Lash Perfection

chanel13

A cheap(er) mascara that I've found to have a huge impact is Revlon's 3D extreme mascara. I've used Dior, Clinique and MAC mascaras, and this one seems to beat them all
smiles.gif
I do find that you have to be very careful in putting it on though, the brush is so oddly shaped that it takes some getting used to.

Penn

Currently I'm using Fiberwig and I LOVE it. It's pretty expensive but worth it in my opinion. It really lengthens but like frocher mentioned above you have to apply it properly or it'll clump.

Other mascara's that I love are
Lancome Hypnose
Cover Girl Lash Exact
Diorshow